animes that made you cry??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everybody,

i finished all my anime's and wanted to try watching a different genre that i haven't seen in a while so i made this post

thanks in advance;)

woah... an anime lover... Hunter here, at your service...

724366.jpg

Angel Beats!

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai (Anohana for short)

Code GEASS

Midori no Hibi

High School DxD (Don't know why, but some episodes made me cry)

True Tears

TALES of the Abyss

Here's some tear jerking anime that had VNs, but I'm warning you, They are spoilers for the game...

CLANNAD

CLANNAD After Story

Canvas 2

Shuffle

Mashiro-Iro Symphony

Utawarerumono

Da Capo series

Kanon

hope this helps

Edited by VNHunter
added some
Anime that made you cry?

Well actually, up to now there wasn't a single anime which made me cry and I doubt that there will be one. I'm just too fuckin cold. Anyway, I had sometimes a weird feeling in my stomach after having finished a specific anime. For example...

Clannad After Story

Elfen Lied

Mononoke Hime (Movie)

no...

not yet..

although there's a adaptation hint going on..

so..

for now VN's serve a better deal as an anime for me..

now I get it... You're still urging me to play that VN huh... I told you, I'll play it by the day after tomorrow...

(ok, I'm out of here... before someone complains...)

Angel Beats!CLANNAD, CLANNAD After Story

(I don't know about crying,but sad is a different story.)

Angle Beats: was sad when your not laughing,When you find out how the main character died.Awww...such a G!

CLANNAD sad but not to sad.

CLANNAD After Story: Sad and Mad.....Because you see the crappy plot coming at you.The after story don't watch it!It ruined the Visual novel for me.Just sad

Yea I'm back!

The after story don't watch it!It ruined the Visual novel for me.

i personally think that the anime version of after story is better tho. even if i knew whats going to happen, i just dont get that same 'feel' when reading the vn. btw, no matter how much i re-watch the sad scenes, i can never get over it. :(

(I don't know about crying,but sad is a different story.)

Angle Beats: was sad when your not laughing,When you find out how the main character died.Awww...such a G!

well, that part when the main character recovered his memories and finally remembered how he died was really sad... but the thing that really made me cry was the part after the graduation ceremony...

but at least, it's ending was really perfect!!! It really made me happy to see this scene after the ending theme song

949572.jpg

now I get it... You're still urging me to play that VN huh... I told you, I'll play it by the day after tomorrow...

(ok, I'm out of here... before someone complains...)

do i???

well...

if you know....

well, that part when the main character recovered his memories and finally remembered how he died was really sad... but the thing that really made me cry was the part after the graduation ceremony...

but at least, it's ending was really perfect!!! It really made me happy to see this scene after the ending theme song

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3856[/ATTACH]

that part is a nice tear jerker~

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3856[/ATTACH]

The ending didn't made sense at all in my opinion.

What is the point of a place after death, where people who died too early get to fulfill their life, if they get reborn afterwards anyways?

Totally pointless in my opinion.

And yeah, Anime that made me cry were:

Onegai Teacher

Mahoromatic

Clannad

Hayate no Gotoku (I don't know, it is not really sad or anything, just the last Episode of the first Season made me tear up a lot)

Aria (The Animation; the Natural; the Origination) A rather slow paced series but really nice, and seriously, I cried so hard at the ending.

Code Geass (Again, not really a sad series, but it made me cry for some reason)

Kobato

Shuffle!

Natsume Yuujinchou (Just one episode in the first season though)

Wow, I cry at way too many stuff -__-

The ending didn't made sense at all in my opinion.

What is the point of a place after death, where people who died too early get to fulfill their life, if they get reborn afterwards anyways?

Totally pointless in my opinion.

well, that is your opinion... There are religions that believe in reincarnation you know...

well, that is your opinion... There are religions that believe in reincarnation you know...

I didn't mean that it was weird or anything that they get reincarnated, but why don't you just let them live their next life, instead of keeping them in that other world? :/

I didn't mean that it was weird or anything that they get reincarnated, but why don't you just let them live their next life, instead of keeping them in that other world? :/

Well, If you didn't know the porpuse of that world in the anime, I'll tell you...

It was a world for those souls who didn't had a satisfying youth... and they get to leave that world and be reincarnated once they achieve things that they didn't have during their previous lives... There was only a little BUG, like a computer virus... And that virus was the main character, who was totally satisfied before he died...

I don't cry a whole much when I watch anime. Most shows just don't move me that much. However I can think of at least one scene that still to this day can moisten my eyes. The death of Merry from One Piece. That whole haunting scene is at the same time sad, mystical, awesome and impactful.

Not really much of a recommendation, as it's hard to watch 10 years of an ongoing show, but figured I'd at least mention it.

I don't cry a whole much when I watch anime. Most shows just don't move me that much. However I can think of at least one scene that still to this day can moisten my eyes. The death of Merry from One Piece. That whole haunting scene is at the same time sad, mystical, awesome and impactful.

Not really much of a recommendation, as it's hard to watch 10 years of an ongoing show, but figured I'd at least mention it.

merry??? you mean their previous ship, going merry???

I don't cry a whole much when I watch anime. The death of Merry from One Piece.

THIS

although I don't watch the anime I really cried when I read that part in the manga...

other anime that managed to make me cry:

Some part from Mirai Nikki

mini-Ika story from Shinryaku Ika Musume

otonashi's little sister story from Angel Beats

wow... This only shows that Angel Beats! is a great anime...

oh, by the way, regarding angel beats, has anyone watched the 2nd OVA of angel beats??? It really took me a hard time finding it... took me 5 hours... hahaha...

the only anime that i can remember that can actually make me cry is clannad after story :p

I can't think of anyone who can endure not to cry on that one... I don't even think someone who will not cry while watching that exists...