Do you prefer your eroge H Scenes Censored or Uncensored?

I guess I would prefer uncensored. If they want to put H scenes in the first place, then at least they should show it as much as it can be shown. Of course, the story is the main part, but combined with more detailed art, I think it would give you a better experience.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't really play VN's for the h-scenes, I don't care too much if it's censored or uncensored. I prefer uncensored, just because mosiac makes me want to see what's actually going on under those pixels ( I have a good imagination but yeah lol)....But lately, I've noticed pretty much most uncensored h-cg's are...scary looking. From a female perspective, sometimes the chick's pussy's make me wonder if the artist's have even really actually looked at one and the dicks....scare me, and if some men in real life actually have dicks that look like that, I hope I never hook up with a guy with "eroge VN dick" xD. But mosiac or not wouldn't stop me from reading what looks like a good VN.

I do semi understand though why most uncensored h-cg's suck though. I've heard quite a lot that most artist's don't expect to ever have their work uncensored or circulating outside of Japan, so they tend to quick draw genitalia since it'l be censored anyway, and focus their time/efforts on the rest of the image.

well if you are referring to games i think uncensored is better however, if, its an anime and its a comedy, i think censors could make it funnier, and thus better, and i don't mean censored "censor" i mean 'ecchi" censored where usually mists or an object blocks it, i hate thus blurred censorshiped things

well if you are referring to games i think uncensored is better however, if, its an anime and its a comedy, i think censors could make it funnier, and thus better, and i don't mean censored "censor" i mean 'ecchi" censored where usually mists or an object blocks it, i hate thus blurred censorshiped things

I've always reffered to that kind of censorship as "creative use of the environment" and censorship in that form doesn't bother me I guess mainly due to the fact that hardcore stuff here in the states that gets watered down for the softcore market love to use a conveniently placed piece of furniture as a blinder

On a mildly unrelated how does everyone feel about the bleeping of genital related words in spoken dialogue? It only annoys me in cases where the speaker is going all out with the dirty talk and the spoken aspect ends up sounding like they speak morse code lol. On the other hand censored voice overs do give you a interesting insight into where translators altered the dialogue I lost count of the number of VNs I've played where the japanese voice overs have bleeps yet the english text don't have any instance of a word warranting it

Censored = Uncensored > Decensored. Decensored would be when it was originally censored, but the American translators tried to "guess" what the genitals should look like, then draw it over the mosaic. It usually turns out crappy looking.

Really whats the point of censoring? Take a look down and u already got half the picture, just use a little imagination and u can paint the rest of it in ur mind, so why have it at all? Yeah, if a really young kid sees something that is censored, u might be able to save him/her from seeing something u dont want them to but com'on, right now i see 5 year olds talking about getting it on, (lol not really, exaggerated but im sure u understand that thats where society is heading.)

Honestly, censored things only make me want to imagine whats underneath it more, making my mind wander to the unspeakable.

I have pretty much the same opinion as most people, uncensored if the CG is actually good, otherwise censored for sure. I'm usually more in it for the story, anyways, so I sometimes find myself skipping through them a bit if they aren't important to the plot. Depends on the scene, though.

I have pretty much the same opinion as most people, uncensored if the CG is actually good, otherwise censored for sure. I'm usually more in it for the story, anyways, so I sometimes find myself skipping through them a bit if they aren't important to the plot. Depends on the scene, though.

meh, i usually skip if it's a gal i dont like , if it's a gal i like , my tissues r always ready *smile*

meh, i usually skip if it's a gal i dont like , if it's a gal i like , my tissues r always ready *smile*

Yeah, always depends on the scene. It's usually the older VNs that have scenes I don't really care for, Fate/Stay Night in particular. The significantly better animation in newer titles has spoiled me!

Yeah, always depends on the scene. It's usually the older VNs that have scenes I don't really care for, Fate/Stay Night in particular. The significantly better animation in newer titles has spoiled me!

ye , when u r used to the quality and the moe hawwwt gals in new eroges u just cant get use to old ones. still saber and rin made me fapped

I'm the same as a lot of people it all depends on the scene and how good the drawing is. But let me ask you this do you think the artist would more effort into the drawing of genitalia if they knew it will be uncensored?