Do you prefer your eroge H Scenes Censored or Uncensored?

I'm the same as a lot of people it all depends on the scene and how good the drawing is. But let me ask you this do you think the artist would more effort into the drawing of genitalia if they knew it will be uncensored?

look at some old hentai (videos). in japan it's censored, then they release it in america uncensored and it looks retarded. they used to just draw basic shapes.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same as a lot of people it all depends on the scene and how good the drawing is. But let me ask you this do you think the artist would more effort into the drawing of genitalia if they knew it will be uncensored?

well , they might draw it nicely bcuz of love

think of it like a "privilege" for the artist :)

Edited by Kamidori
well , they might draw it nicely bcuz of love

think of it like a "privilege" for the artist :)

Except that the people who draw it are usually like a thousand koreans in a tiny room, each drawing a slightly different picture.

• 2 months later...

I don't really care if they're censored or not, but if they're going to be censored with a still picture of a dolphin and make me wonder what the hell is going on like in Hoshizora no Memoria, then I'd prefer them not to be. Unless censorship was used for comedy. Comedy sex! ...Not that I've played an eroge where the censorship is part of the comedy when the characters make love, yet.

Actually, I don't mind VNs that don't have H-scenes. But if they do, I'd rather they are uncensored IF they're well drawn. Pubian hair must be a little more detailed than most G-Collections translated eroges and they should put a little more effort drawing vaginas.

I was planning to play Koihime Musou someday, but reading this thread made me drop the idea...

One thing i really hate tho its a rather rare is an eroe where they uncensor MOST of the art but for whatever reason some scenes slipped through the cracks. For example theres one animated scene in tsuki: the possession that was left censored tho to be fair the scene is sort of hidden in that you don't see it unless you have completed another route prior to the one it shows up in. I also remember part of one of the scenes in Figures of Happiness starts out censored and then the blur disappears after a slight position change

• 1 month later...

Don't really care about it. I'm never reading any VN for the sake of that stuff anyway. VNs with their storytelling and their excellent ability to make you FEEL and think, is what made me interested in them. It's very different from playing normal games, which is what I did most of the time before. Again, thanks Katawa Shoujo... and Ever17... and Muv-Luv Alternative... and... Hrm, well, you get the point.

That said, censoring can make the art look worse of course, which is still bad. So if I had to pick one, then Uncensored.

Edited by Harlequin

i prefer uncensored, i don't really have a good example though(for the comparison). I don't think it makes a big difference in the story, which is what matters :D(mostly). Then again, i am of legal age for this ero and stuff(if that's what you censor most of the time)

uncensored so i can fap better:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by pramit
Don't really care about it. I'm never reading any VN for the sake of that stuff anyway. VNs with their storytelling and their excellent ability to make you FEEL and think, is what made me interested in them. It's very different from playing normal games, which is what I did most of the time before. Again, thanks Katawa Shoujo... and Ever17... and Muv-Luv Alternative... and... Hrm, well, you get the point.

This unless I am reading a story about Horny Bunnies or a certain Hyper Weapon then uncensored.

Edit- Some games I need to Add Harle if you dont mind :) Umineko, Narcissu, Phantom of Inferno, Higurashi, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, True Remembrance, Sekien no Inganock(I DONT COUNT THAT ONE SCENE!!!),Shikkoku no Sharnoth , Planetarian.

Edited by battlerrules
i prefer uncensored, i don't really have a good example though(for the comparison). I don't think it makes a big difference in the story, which is what matters :D(mostly). Then again, i am of legal age for this ero and stuff(if that's what you censor most of the time)

uncensored so i can fap better:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/KMqX8.jpg

Yeah, uncensored is good right? :rolleyes: Oh, look how fucking horrible fantastic the uncensored CG is. :p