• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
FUCK THIS GUY Reaction: Sword Art Online | episode 20 - YouTube AND HHIS HALF-ASSED REVIEWS

He should just jump of a bridge because being so retarded is a disgrace to humanity.

OF COURSE KIRITO IS GOD.LIKE IN ALFHEIM, HE HAS ALL HIS LEVELS FROM SAO YOU ASSHOLE

i actually like his mock up review, come at me bro

how about you join him aswell?

FUCK THIS GUY Reaction: Sword Art Online | episode 20 - YouTube AND HHIS HALF-ASSED REVIEWS

He should just jump of a bridge because being so retarded is a disgrace to humanity.

OF COURSE KIRITO IS GOD.LIKE IN ALFHEIM, HE HAS ALL HIS LEVELS FROM SAO YOU ASSHOLE

i didn't like his comment on fate zero. He is right about berserker part though, but i'd suggest him to read the light novel for that and other stuff the anime might have missed.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, sometimes I want to beat the shit out of everybody I mean I just look at my friends and see how selfish and shallow they are pretending to be all nice and friendly and I just want to get a hammer and beat the shit out of them.

Man, sometimes I want to beat the shit out of everybody I mean I just look at my friends and see how selfish and shallow they are pretending to be all nice and friendly and I just want to get a hammer and beat the shit out of them.

I have a friend that is like that, hes all nice to me and stuff in public but then he wont ever hang out or shit after school.

But I usuallz want to pound mz girlfriends face into the ground because of how much of an annozing bitch she can be and fuck zou german kezboard and zour mixing up of the z and y kezs

Not something that makes me mad but just complaints.

Ranked in League, I'm first pick and last pick calls jungle in chat a second faster than me but because I still pick a jungler because pick order > calling he decides to troll us all giving the enemy first blood, suiciding in what he calls "ganks", and stalking me in my jungle waiting to smite steal or lh the creeps. ~~this doesn't make me rage any more sadly because one gets used to it after seeing it so many times...

Not enough time for VNs.