• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 6 hour download on Steam is utterly raping my internet, making such things as watching videos on YouTube impossible. Valve, in their infinite wisdom, decided to focus on such nonsense as boxing steams and taking big pictures, instead of implementing some sort of bandwidth capper.

I couldn't play WOW WotLK expansion for two weeks because server got screwed up when they switched over, no compensation for half month of play time lost either. Then when I got the WOW Cataclysm expansion a while back I didn't know that an update was needed first. It took 37 hours to finish downloading with my DL speed. Fun times, fun times.

My 6 hour download on Steam is utterly raping my internet, making such things as watching videos on YouTube impossible. Valve, in their infinite wisdom, decided to focus on such nonsense as boxing steams and taking big pictures, instead of implementing some sort of bandwidth capper.

Funny story, I was downloading at 1.2 mb/s without slowdowns on anything else last year, but that's probably my ISP.

You can change the speed of you internet at the settings, that should do it..

My life right now while applying to entry level positions after getting my degree

http://i.qkme.me/3srjl3.jpg

thought the same thing when trying to get my first job lol

just started downloading Rewrite last night, woke up and its not even halfway done yet ;_; it will probably be done by tomorrow morning...curse this inferior internet i have now!

Edited by udizzle
  • 4 weeks later...

Started watching One Piece a little while ago and now I'm on ep 240 and I just found out its not over.

O my Fu*king god are you kidding me over 500 episodes and its not done yet.To add to it people are saying is now half way mark and it will probably last another 10 years.

So your telling me that I'll be in my 30's before this sh*t ends.

(O come the fu*k on this is a anime not Days Of Our Lives)

Started watching One Piece a little while ago and now I'm on ep 240 and I just found out its not over.

O my Fu*king god are you kidding me over 500 episodes and its not done yet.To add to it people are saying is now half way mark and it will probably last another 10 years.

So your telling me that I'll be in my 30's before this sh*t ends.

(O come the fu*k on this is a anime not Days Of Our Lives)

Yeah, never ending anime suck ass. That was btw the reason why I dropped One Piece. I want a good story and not a shitload of episodes.

anti-shonen jump master race huehuehue

also CoD is shit and all these new-generation #yoloswag cunts at my school like it.

so glad I'm graduating and don't have to acknowledge their existence anymore...though everyone else at the school does.

Good thing you like mecha though.

Call of Duty isn't itself necessarily bad, but the attitudes it attracts are a cesspool. I'm pretty sure in Ancient Rome they'd be the ones watching those inhumane gladiator matches. As they grow they'll just become cogs in society's machinery. They're not worth dwelling on.

Call of Duty isn't itself necessarily bad, but the attitudes it attracts are a cesspool.

I agree that the worst part of the CoD series is generally its following, but the games are getting worse. I played Black Ops II during a free weekend. As a game, it's a balancing shitfest with terrible map design and bad music.

Granted, I'm not expecting every map to be de_dust2 or whatever, but there are way too many single-entrance chokepoint maps.