• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i, FUCKING, HATE, CELSIUS! AIKSUFLSJKAFLJFKSAJFSALAFAHRENHEITASKJAKFJLKSAFKL4OP5I4PO543543;543K;ZSEXONACAMALANSK.FDASKDASDASMDAS.

*walks by and notices his long time colleague*

a-hoy fellow troll, good to see you back, anyway my people need me. may kamfag wet your futon.

• 2 weeks later...

Its fucking hot, hot as fucK! To make matters worse I have to deal with it raining at night.... fucking humidity!

How much I hate the sun, I wish it would just vanish. Yes, I would like the earth to freeze over than have to deal with this peas of shit sun.

• 1 month later...
I cooked some meat but forgot to added too little salt.It tasted slightly less worse ='(

as a guy who only eats beef and veggies i shall give you my heavenly advice

for next time :

grind a few onions (electric blender or one of those hand operated grinders will do) , you'll get a mesh of onions + onion water

add turmuric , salt and black pepper

put it in a vessel or plastic Tupperware

now put the meat in that shit

marinate the meat in that crap for 12- 24 hours in the fridge

cook, fry , roast or bake it

tasty beef :)

you can do the same with chicken but replace turmuric with saffron

let me kno wat u think of it

Edited by switch
  • 4 weeks later...

So yeah, I have bad eyes - "legally blind" is the term - can still see, but it's screwed up and pisspoor compared to "normal" sight.

So, when some random asshole at work presumes to know my sight capabilities more then I do - I natrually want to punch him in the face. Don't tell me what I can/cannot see, I know my eyes better then anyone! http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Veryangry.gif

So yeah, I have bad eyes - "legally blind" is the term - can still see, but it's screwed up and pisspoor compared to "normal" sight.

So, when some random asshole at work presumes to know my sight capabilities more then I do - I natrually want to punch him in the face. Don't tell me what I can/cannot see, I know my eyes better then anyone! http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Veryangry.gif

You have nothing to worry about old boy. The future will be your second change with vision technology. The future is not about fear, it's about what you're destined to reach!

Seek the truth in your hands and become handsome!

be the mighty wizard, and become strong!

Then, you will have the power which will give your efficient and unlimited vision and The light will follow you till your last glance!!!

Edited by Fluffy
You have nothing to worry about old boy. The future will be your second change with vision technology.

Meh, I'm not really concerned (so long as I keep what little I have) - was born this way so it's hardly anything new - just felt like venting about the faultless ignorance of man. :p As for tech, probably not in our lifetime but certainly at some point in the future.

Anyone here plays Artificial Academy 2? If so, never use that stupid "evil" trait, my PC got butchered so many times that I lost count.:mad:

It can actually be an interesting dynamic if you hand-tune her with one of the advanced char editors (kinda cheaty, but ok if you have restraint) - but yeah, can really screw up your class if the traits/gender preferences aren't done correctly.

Had a Yandere in my last class build - but the only way she would go crazy was if she was manipulated by a npc bully I had built as a rival - she falls in a twisted, masochistic love with him and ends up going batshit. Makes me wish they developed a way to "change" a characters personality through time and communication - would be cool to bring her back from the crazytrain, etc.

• 5 years later...