Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

It's a spin off based on Alternative. I'll check it out but I don't have huge expectations for it. At least they have a solid voice acting cast [ATTACH=CONFIG]4637[/ATTACH]

i think its should be all right as long that OSANANAJIMI is the Alternative mode~

It's a spin off based on Alternative. I'll check it out but I don't have huge expectations for it. At least they have a solid voice acting cast [ATTACH=CONFIG]4637[/ATTACH]

hoho... I can see great VAs... Rie Tanaka!!!!

843362.jpg977216.jpgKyon.jpg

What are the chances of Alternate fable being translated in the near future?

Not likely. Amaterasu (the group that translated the other series) said it isn't likely but it is possible depending how good it is.... aka... it's really not all that likely lol.

What are the chances of Alternate fable being translated in the near future?

Just download the hcg and you will escape from a very painful experience : to have the epicness of MLA ruined by a pseudo fanservice fandisk that makes you read hours(not joking at least 10hours of common route) of shitty comedy for only 1 scene/heroine and very few romance(total 20minutes max). After MLA i wanted some pure love story with kasumi, but i was trolled.What i found was so dissapointing i can't believe it was made by the same creators. It's not without reasons that the translators decided not to do it.

Just download the hcg and you will escape from a very painful experience : to have the epicness of MLA ruined by a pseudo fanservice fandisk that makes you read hours(not joking at least 10hours of common route) of shitty comedy for only 1 scene/heroine and very few romance(total 20minutes max). After MLA i wanted some pure love story with kasumi, but i was trolled.What i found was so dissapointing i can't believe it was made by the same creators. It's not without reasons that the translators decided not to do it.

holy shit, was it that bad???

• 1 month later...
So , now that the first handful of episodes are out , does anyone have a review of the series so far ? Worth sitting down to watch or not ?

I haven't played the VN but the series so far are good, full of action, blood and mecha, try it!