• wet (as in a girl soaking wet)
    • chibi
    • maid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there be a lack of kitsune/fox girls here

It's kind of weird because I love mashiro but I don't have that fetish. Ears and stuff can be fine if they fit the character.

Oh, I always attracted to women who wields a Katana or swords.

This, swords are sexy after all.

Man I really LOVE little red riding hood, and not only that little version so it's not really loli. Even better if she wields an axe or bazooka + she have to be an innocent bitch.

So my 2D fetish is kind of like guro-vore-loli-S&M... Oh well its 2D so I'll (probably) survive if I won't try to make it 3D.

butella03.png

Bulleta / BBHood is a perfect example of wjat I'm talking about: a little, scared girl that will stab you with a knife while hugging you and then she will shit on your grave just for fun.

Edited by kolo
Man I really LOVE little red riding hood, and not only that little version so it's not really loli. Even better if she wields an axe or bazooka + she have to be an innocent bitch.

So my 2D fetish is kind of like guro-vore-loli-S&M... Oh well its 2D so I'll (probably) survive if I won't try to make it 3D.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6205[/ATTACH]

Bulleta / BBHood is a perfect example of wjat I'm talking about: a little, scared girl that will stab you with a knife while hugging you and then she will shit on your grave just for fun.

Dafuq!! dam that is one hell of a fetish!!... it's kinda turn me on when u said "she will shit on your grave just for fun"