• wet (as in a girl soaking wet)
    • chibi
    • maid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'm not even going to bother to vote here. My personal fetish isn't listed here, and even if it was, the poll is very judgemental and there are so many fetishes that it's going to be impossible to list them all.

And yes, The 'all' choice is much more likely in a forum community like this one. I think you might be better off asking what fetishes forumgoers cannot stand reading/playing in VN.

...so what is your fetish haika-san? :3

I was thinking of anal to be honest, but I think I fall more into the all catagory. Even so, things like Anal, Bondage, Librarians/Otaku girls, Rocker chicks, Underwater, even Forced/Rape to some extent all fall under my personal preferences. I'm sure I've probably mentioned such elsewhere in this forum, if not people can likely guess from my posts.

On the other end of the spectrum, most things relating to waste matter don't do it for me(watersports, scat, etc), and guro usually disgusts me as well. I also don't understand the whole panty shot thing. Never have, just don't get it.

And that's probably more info than needed. But hey, why not. No point in hiding it.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm actually rather annoyed by panty shots. My pro tip, never, never play demonbane.

Lol i loved demonbane, it had cthulhu, dr west, sex scenes, cthulhu... oh wait did i mention that it had CTHULHU.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

IA IA CTHULHU FTAGHN!

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/063/8/4/cthulhu_cultist_by_yetilord-d4rp9is.jpg