Visual Novels Translation Status [06/24/2012]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not talking about unbloody routes, just a good ending where the heroine and the protagonist are lovey dovey and stuff.

Sounds nice.

MC: "You killed all my friends, my lover and my whole familie..."

Yandere A: "I'm sorry..."

MC: "Ohh...Ok...I forgive you"

And now they run off into the sunset...

HAPPY END

Sounds nice.

HAPPY END

Nice work dude, you spoiled the whole game. =(

Yandere = WALKTHROUGH????

Here's one:

*In MC's house*

Heroine: Do you want to go to school together?

Choice 1: I'd love to!!

Choice 2: No, I'm going with my little sister...

*Select Choice 2*

MC: No, I'm going with my little sister...

Heroine: Ohh........okay....*takes out knife*

MC: What are you doing!?!?!?!?!?!?

Heroine: Loving you...

*Cuts MC throat*

Bad end........ Yayyyyyy!!!!

Sounds nice.

HAPPY END

The Yandere A kinda implies that there is another Yandere around..

Might not end up in a happy end..

I remember on VNDB the tags say "Only bad endings" So.... every end will suck. But there is probrably one for each girl that sucks.... less then the rest lol. But I wonder how many people are gonna play to try and survive or play to try and die all the time. I'll be going for dieing all the time to see every bad end.

kami..wtf of bullshit are you talking here??

the translations patch are yet to be found,..and you want a walkthrough??

stop being kamfag for a moment and approach VNs with your own doom ffor first playthrough~

i need a walkthrough to protect my life kay, the thrill of yanderes stalking u might be awesome..but i dont wanna be the victim of guro!!!*imagine a yandere licking his guts while getting aroused*

seriously stop trolling me man

Edited by Kamidori

Btw does anyone know where the website is for the Yandere! translation? I tried searching for it but... I couldn't. And VNDB doesn't have the website like they usually do. I'm too excited to wait for Ivan to upload it this time lol. I wanna get it as soon as possible.

Btw does anyone know where the website is for the Yandere! translation? I tried searching for it but... I couldn't. And VNDB doesn't have the website like they usually do. I'm too excited to wait for Ivan to upload it this time lol. I wanna get it as soon as possible.

There is a torrent for the game on rutracker, you can get it from there - Yandere /

About the translation site, no idea.

from what i read in the comments and vndb im looking forward to yandere lol. btw i have a question, im new to this scene and this website and wanted to know if there is an eta for Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai?

from what i read in the comments and vndb im looking forward to yandere lol. btw i have a question, im new to this scene and this website and wanted to know if there is an eta for Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai?

Welcome. It's hard to predict ETA for Mangagamer and JAST releases. You'll just have to look at the updates for now, maybe they'll announce something more concrete later on.

Been in touch with EvoSpace from MG and Makoto from Jast. Evo said they will be making a thread after AX when they announce their new licenses, and Makoto said they plan on updating their thread after AX also. So all in all, all the licenses that the companies have and the completion percentage of each title should be updated after AX.

Welcome. It's hard to predict ETA for Mangagamer and JAST releases. You'll just have to look at the updates for now, maybe they'll announce something more concrete later on.

Oh okay, thank you for the info; at least my mind is at ease now hehe

Oh okay, thank you for the info; at least my mind is at ease now hehe

Strom just made a post a bit before you made this one. Looks like they should have percentages, etc updated soon if the information is accurate. Thanks for the info Strom.

Strom just made a post a bit before you made this one. Looks like they should have percentages, etc updated soon if the information is accurate. Thanks for the info Strom.

No problem. Was wondering why MG didn't have something like this already considering posting updates by twitter is an awful way to keep people informed. That and Jast hasn't updated their thread in nearly 5 months.

Edit: School Days has been shipped as of today.

Edited by strom
All are only interested in School Days, nobody cares for the Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de Partial Patch

Not much to "care" about at this point, since " This patch is only to prove translation is being done... therefore nothing more than the opening of the game is translated.. there has been no image editing as of yet so the menus are still in Japanese. "

Also, people only care about School Days because it just came out, so it's the "next VN to play" for some.

Edited by killerinsidee