Visual Novels Translation Status [06/24/2012]

Not much to "care" about at this point, since " This patch is only to prove translation is being done... therefore nothing more than the opening of the game is translated.. there has been no image editing as of yet so the menus are still in Japanese. "

Also, people only care about School Days because it just came out, so it's the "next VN to play" for some.

Ok you got me (-_-)''

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking school days! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

FTMFW!

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/MOTHER+_0a4a30116a3cb1e16726a3529feebcc9.jpg

http://jimfre.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/031611_2002_mememememem11.jpg?w=594

Also no, Not because it's the Latest VN out, But for a few reasons,

1: I've been waiting so fucking long to play it,

2 : I want more of that tragedy filled storyline that was in the Anime,

3 : I came to get money and fuck bitches.

Preferably this one:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/kotatsushinbum/Edicao%20zero/School%20Days/KotonohaKatsura1.jpg

Edited by Dubs
But it will be so worth it, You know it will.

Of course but it's nevertheless a big pain in the ass especially if you've a crappy internet connection like mine. Oh and is it possible to continue your download from downloadani after stopping it? You know like downloading 100mb, shutting down your pc, starting your pc and continue your download without loosing the 100mb? Why do I even explain this shit? Oh well, whatever...

Of course but it's nevertheless a big pain in the ass especially if you've a crappy internet connection like mine. Oh and is it possible to continue your download from downloadani after stopping it? You know like downloading 100mb, shutting down your pc, starting your pc and continue your download without loosing the 100mb? Why do I even explain this shit? Oh well, whatever...

Nope, it's not. Not even with IDM/JD.

Just use torrents

My internet connection is bad too but I don't have the patience to start a download several times so I'd rather just use torrent.Also, torrents have the big advantage of continuing your download while you're sleeping, wich is the main reason why I use it, no need to lag the games I play on my free time lol

The problem with the torrent, is that the games is so big that we will probably have like less than 10 seeders and like 5000 leechers so it will take a while to have school days D:, I will still use torrent tough.

I normally use torrents because I can just leave them sitting there - I've been using hosters a bit too, speaking of which, I was able to get a file from DA without issues this time around. And I've noticed that it does indeed support resuming downloads.

How big was SD again? 10+ GB?

The problem with the torrent, is that the games is so big that we will probably have like less than 10 seeders and like 5000 leechers so it will take a while to have school days D:, I will still use torrent tough.

That's true, but leechers don't just download, they upload the parts they have, too.

Well most leecher tend to set her upload speed to something like 5kb/s.

Yeah, some do, but not everyone. A lot of people don't even know how. I bet at least half the people using torrents don't even know it's possible. I keep mine at 65kb/s, which is about as fast as it can go with my internet, and when I download something from here, I make sure to seed it, cuz you guys are awesome!

Yeah, some do, but not everyone. A lot of people don't even know how. I bet at least half the people using torrents don't even know it's possible. I keep mine at 65kb/s, which is about as fast as it can go with my internet, and when I download something from here, I make sure to seed it, cuz you guys are awesome!

I bet half the people who use torrents don't even know that you upload as well as download..

Also I'll be seeding it until I've finished it, Completely.

A lot of people don't even know how. I bet at least half the people using torrents don't even know it's possible.

True.

I bet half the people who use torrents don't even know that you upload as well as download..

True.

cuz you guys are awesome!

True.

How I got mine set up is unlimited download speed with only 1 kb to upload speed. Then after I download it completely and start seeding, I have my upload speed set to unlimited. And then seed until I upload at least double the file size.

Though my connection sucks and so even when i don't limit my upload speed I only upload 50 kb a second at most lol. But SD is gonna take a while for me to DL whether I use torrents or regular download. I'm guessing around... 12 hours at least to download 12-15 gb that SD will be.

But SD is gonna take a while for me to DL whether I use torrents or regular download. I'm guessing around... 12 hours at least to download 12-15 gb that SD will be.

Same for me. I still haven't decided whether I'm actually going to download it or not, since it's so big and I've already seen the endings on youtube.