Katawa Shoujo - Discussion Thread

http://s.vndb.org/cv/59/2059.jpg

Hisao Nakai is a normal high school student, currently in his final year of high school. One day Hisao receives a letter from parties unknown in his locker and waits at the written place for the sender. The person who wrote the letter turns out to be his crush; while speaking to her, he suddenly collapses. He awakes in a hospital bed, and is told by the doctors that the reason he collapsed is due to arrhythmia, a rare heart condition that causes his heartbeat to sometimes become irregular. Due to this, his parents have enrolled him in Yamaku, a school for disabled students of all kinds.

This was my first visual novel, and I would like to hear your opinion about it. It has a really deep story, a lot of romance, and if you ask me, in certain ways it is educational.

Im suprised there wasnt alread a thread for this. Anyway Hanako and Lilly had the best routes. Hisao is stupid, dont stick it in her pooper, nuff said

I searched for a similar thread but I didn't find one, or I missed one. Anyway I definitely agree with you about the best routes.

That whole sex scene was quite stupid. As for the routes, I expected something more dramatic, turned out to be slice of life.

I totally agree, the sex scenes were just weird and I also thought it would be more dramatic. The best route was Lilly, the girl with no arms has worn me out ... it was horrible ...

After getting to know about her past, she really got to me.

I don't want offend this great work, but I just want to say my opinion, the past of Hanako was in my eyes, unfortunately, only a 08/15 tragic past, the first thing that would occur to me what could happen to a tragic fire victims.

I don't want offend this great work, but I just want to say my opinion, the past of Hanako was in my eyes, unfortunately, only a 08/15 tragic past, the first thing that would occur to me what could happen to a tragic fire victims.

Agreed and I missed an awesome flashback or similar stuff. The game just told me what happened back then, like a nonfiction book.

I'll have to agree with the Hanako storyline, it felt like it was trying to force the idea that she didn't need protecting down your throat. And while that's fine on its own, you have to realize that at least part of Hanako's initial appeal is that white knight syndrome for the shy girl.

I love this game to death, and Lilly is still my favorite route. As I've said elsewhere, she has an amazing amount of refinement and elegance that seemed to come through to relax you during the route. I'm not sure if it was the music, or the art, or whatever, but I felt much more relaxed and calm playing her route than just about any other VN route I've ever played. She also has this mischievous side that I love, and the idea of experiencing the world without sight is intriguing to me. We rely on the sense so much for everything, including eroticism. That when you take it away, it makes one think about how sexy tactile touches, or smells, or sounds can be.

Best girl gets the best BGM.

Also, Yes. Lemme embedd that here for those who wish to listen.

Edited by Haika
  • 1 month later...
I liked Hanako the most

I played 4 routes (sorry, Shizune...) and Hanako tops the rest with no effort. She's not only the most appealing girl (subjective), her route also had the deepest moments.

Remember her H-Scene? It was beautiful, sad and tragic at the same time, both of them agreeing into sex for the wrong reasons, the emotional fallout after that messed up night and their final reunion.

Her author knew exactly what he was doing, creating a really impressive character.

I bet that many Eroge-newbies got hooked on VNs because of this particular route.

Ohohohohoho...............what are you, muslim?

Euhm no, 200% atheist, i've got enough problems with muslims as it is.

I just personally thought that she was pretty damn slutty that's all.

And don't worry, he's just unable to understand the appeal of anal sex.

Incorrect, i love anal sex just as much as regular sex, i just don't fuck girls in their ass during their first time.

Edited by Caelistas
Incorrect, i love anal sex just as much as regular sex, i just don't fuck girls in their ass during their first time.

Let's think about it again. You've a super hot girlfriend and you really love her. At the evening she wants to have sex with you but only anal. What would you do? Drive into the hole or retreat?

Let's think about it again. You've a super hot girlfriend and you really love her. At the evening she wants to have sex with you but only anal. What would you do? Drive into the hole or retreat?

Drive my cock in her asshole ofc. Still makes her looks like a slut on her first time.

Drive my cock in her asshole ofc. Still makes her looks like a slut on her first time.

Of course. Why make preparations when you can "drive" a dry c*** into her. VNs actually can be used for educational purposes, I guess.

Guess I'm getting a bit off topic here.

i just don't fuck girls in their ass during their first time.

Drive my cock in her asshole ofc.

I don't understand what you're saying but I get it.

Why make preparations when you can "drive" a dry c*** into her.

It's all about the speed man. If you're driving as fast as possible then you won't be stopped by a dry tunnel...it'll hurt though.

I don't understand what you're saying but I get it.

It's all about the speed man. If you're driving as fast as possible then you won't be stopped by a dry tunnel...it'll hurt though.

You said "ONLY IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE ANAL" , and on her first time..... I wouldn't to anal VOLUNTARILY during her first time, but i'd fuck her anal if she herself requested it. It would still make her look like a slut, and that's all i'm gonna say about it.

Don't misplace my text out of context.