Any good lolicon eroge? Hoshizora no Memoria had some good loli themes, as well as Wanko to Kurasou (even though there aren't any actual loli routes ;_; ) Some incest is also nice. So I guess... lolicon/incest eroge general? mare.jpg

As an Incest Lover, you'll have a hard time in the world of english - translated eroge.

The only ones I know of are Yosuga no Sora (which is currently getting translated), and Hatsukoi (which has a partial patch out, with the sister route being translated).

But yeah, you could still look at these : Browse visual novels

Judging from VNDB, these are all eroge, that have a loli heroine, incest, and are translated to english ~

In case you only want Incest: Browse visual novels

In case you only want loli heroine: Browse visual novels

As an Incest Lover, you'll have a hard time in the world of english - translated eroge.

The only ones I know of are Yosuga no Sora (which is currently getting translated), and Hatsukoi (which has a partial patch out, with the sister route being translated).

But yeah, you could still look at these : Browse visual novels

Judging from VNDB, these are all eroge, that have a loli heroine, incest, and are translated to english ~

In case you only want Incest: Browse visual novels

In case you only want loli heroine: Browse visual novels

Oh god thank you so much. I have to play ~Da Capo~ now. I'll most likely check out Dual Phase Soukakurou and Neko Kawaigari! too. I've always been some what interested in Stepmother's Sin so I might give it a try but let's be honest, blood related incest is the only good incest. However Imouto Ijime wasn't all that bad aside from the poor translation, nor was Hitomi.

Oh god thank you so much. I have to play ~Da Capo~ now. I'll most likely check out Dual Phase Soukakurou and Neko Kawaigari! too. I've always been some what interested in Stepmother's Sin so I might give it a try but let's be honest, blood related incest is the only good incest. However Imouto Ijime wasn't all that bad aside from the poor translation, nor was Hitomi.

Haha, no problem ~

And have fun playing Da Capo, I like it a lot.

And you should probably try out Hatsukoi as well then.

The sister there is blood - related.

Neko Kawaigari!'s translation has been dropped though, but I guess you can still check out what has been translated.

Haha, no problem ~

And have fun playing Da Capo, I like it a lot.

And you should probably try out Hatsukoi as well then.

The sister there is blood - related.

Neko Kawaigari!'s translation has been dropped though, but I guess you can still check out what has been translated.

Thank you again, I will. And god dammit. Oh well~

Adding in HinataBokku

I think I started that a long time ago but never really progressed since the pc it was on broke. I'll re-download it again and try it out. If I remember correctly it was pretty short. Thanks!

Blood related incest or "normal" stuff? There are actually a lot of visual novels where you can fuck eh have a relationship with your cousin, a totally normal thing in japan. But real incest is kind of rare.

Baa-chan..actually real incest is common in Japan..

just too bad that they are not translated in english..

but if you really want the proof...hehe

^^ i can link you~

Any good lolicon eroge? Hoshizora no Memoria had some good loli themes, as well as Wanko to Kurasou (even though there aren't any actual loli routes ;_; ) Some incest is also nice. So I guess... lolicon/incest eroge general? [ATTACH=CONFIG]5193[/ATTACH]

that's one hell of a moe mare

well , the other awesome lolis i can think about is Quu and Ell in Osadai, there's just not many remarkable lolis , or incest in translated eroges (except for the incest in Sharin,canvas 2)

cheers to Sora(YnS)

http://vndb.org/v898- gotta play this 1 , looks moe

Edited by Kamidori
Baa-chan..actually real incest is common in Japan..

No, not really. Real incest is NOT common in japan, only the relationship between cousins. Many other countries also allow such a relationship but the people there don't accept it in the same way japaneses do. So yeah, gimme that link because I'm quite sure that my informations are right.

No, not really. Real incest is NOT common in japan, only the relationship between cousins. Many other countries also allow such a relationship but the people there don't accept it in the same way japaneses do. So yeah, gimme that link because I'm quite sure that my informations are right.

It is probably just a mixed - up word.

He definitely meant Real Incest in Eroge, (since there are quite a lot Incest Games with blood - related family members) and not real Incest in Japan.

It is probably just a mixed - up word.

He definitely meant Real Incest in Eroge, (since there are quite a lot Incest Games with blood - related family members) and not real Incest in Japan.

no i swear , he didnt mix it up

I'm not one for Blood related, but if it's like Kiss x Sis, then I don't find it to bad, On a slightly off topic part, Is your Sig from a certain Anime or is it just a random one you found?

Well I don't know about Incest but for lolicon eroge...

Maybe some of you have read Majikoi recently; if so, you'll remember the bald-headed lolicon guy...

At some point he talks about having played "all of the hajimete series".

I was intrigued so I looked up on vndb and then found some torrent on SukebeiNya...

So I read most of the twins route of Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete ABC, and I must say I was surprised.

Most of it is something like a very good "nukige with lolis", but at some points there are some really touching scenes on par with the best drama vn, not joking.

Of course it's not in English so good luck with machine translation, but it's worth it...

So, I actually searched a bit around and found this : Inzest: Verherrlicht, romantisiert, geächtet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

It is in german, so you others won't understand it though.

It doesn't say that Incest is common in Japan, but it definitely is allowed.

I think I started that a long time ago but never really progressed since the pc it was on broke. I'll re-download it again and try it out. If I remember correctly it was pretty short. Thanks!

hey ma0u, a little off topic here but i cant help to ask whats that sig of yours? is that an anime of some sort, if yes what series? anyone else can tell me?

thanks!

i also finished hinataboku, it was good for a shortie though.

I think that's "Maou" from G-senjou no maou. It's a Visual Novel.

What i mean is his signature, you know, that exploding head girl, it piqued my interest. its awesome right?

That tounge of hers very graphically reminded me some scene in muv-luv alt

Edited by contour23
some complaint