What to play next/suggestions

i've played through

shuffle!

Katawa shoujo (who hasn't xD)

wanko to kurasou

DeIz

(i have higurashi on my computer)

i like eroge with lots of content, decisions that make sense... but are not exactly obvious.

shuffle was easy, katawa was easy, DeIz was easy, wanko @_@ holy crap! ...i did like it though.

i want to play school days, but its not all the way translated yet. so i'm going to wait to do that.

thank you very much for helping me ヾ(・ω・*)ノ!

i want to play school days, but its not all the way translated yet. so i'm going to wait to do that.

It actually is fully translated and pretty much released. Just waiting for someone to upload it now.

As far as recommendations, maybe Canvas 2? Has lots of decisions and seems to be something that you might enjoy. Not sure about the obvious part though.

obvious decisions ... i mean i could tell exactly what character i was going to be with

except in wanko.

like in "what character are you" surveys, you can usually tell what character you are picking.

and thank you! :3

Edited by sharosudo

It'll be out in few days - it started shipping on thrusday and first people already received their copies. Noone from this forum members got their one yet, so i can't post it. Game is huge tho - close to 13GB, so it's real pain to upload...

Now, back to topic:

DaCapo is quite similar to Shuffle

If you're looking for something with not-so-obvious choices that actually matter, then check out Crescendo, Clannad, Ever17, Fate/Stay Night, Kana or Swan Song...

This should last you for a long time.

Definitely try out G senjou no maou, very epic and gripping story.

Oh yes, and it has easy choices too IIRC. Fantastic story, good characters, emotional rollercoaster. @OP, it's a long game too, so if that's what you mean by "lots of content" then it's good for you.

Another game would be "Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~". A lighthearted comedy VN with only like 4-5 choices. Fairly long, has good art and characters.

Then there's "Kamidori Alchemy Meister" and also "Koihime Musou - Doki Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi". Both of these are long, meaty games with many characters. However, they also have that strategy gameplay element, so they aren't just like normal VNs. But if you don't mind that stuff OP, then they're excellent for you. Because ultimately they're very easy on the choices. Kamidori has like 3 or something, Koihime... Well that game even gives you an interface with the characters you can choose at certain times. The strategy gameplay of Kamidori is actually good too, I highly recommend it.

thank you all :3

these games look interesting!

i am downloading my girlfriend is the president right now, me and my friend are going to play it together xD

then i will play another on the list you have all provided.

thank you all :3

these games look interesting!

i am downloading my girlfriend is the president right now, me and my friend are going to play it together xD

then i will play another on the list you have all provided.

Good stuff, be prepared for a lot of randomness~!