What are the SLink items for?I have gotten a few now and I can't find out were they are stored.Do they do anything?If I get all of them can I make a wish to bring Gokue back for the spirit world?

For a game that I payed $10 for its great.

They don't have any particular use, they are just items to show that you maxed the link. They are in the key items I think.

They don't have any particular use, they are just items to show that you maxed the link. They are in the key items I think.

the key items are what is required to fuse the ultimate form of each of the arcana's and carry over to the subsequent playthroughs so you can always fuse the persona in question

the key items are what is required to fuse the ultimate form of each of the arcana's and carry over to the subsequent playthroughs so you can always fuse the persona in question

I thought you only recover your equipment for the mc in the next playtrough (ando somo other items) but no items..

I thought you only recover your equipment for the mc in the next playtrough (ando somo other items) but no items..

iirc it's main chars gear, social link key items, and equipment not on the other party members, as well as money and the persona compendium

iirc it's main chars gear, social link key items, and equipment not on the other party members, as well as money and the persona compendium

Oh well I knew about the compendium and the unlocked fusions, but it does make sense what you say

OK fighting Nyx. I can almost beat it but, it's Night Queen Attack is F-Ing my A-hole.It does damage an side effects, It the most cheapest move ever to be use against a gamer.It all comes down to pure luck.

So my question is how can I avoid the side effects. (One of my party members healed it :mad: ) I just need a way around that b.s attack.Any Ideas?

In Persona, you can only have ONE status effect at a time. So for example, if you have poison, you're basically immune to anything else.

But yeah, it's all down to pure luck - if your healer gets Charmed, you'd better heal it ASAP:

You have a last resort: Use Rush. If you hit triangle, everyone will attack, charmed or not. So wait until the charmed character attacks, then switch off Rush during its turn. Then, simply heal the charmed character on your next turn.

And you can't save yourself from Night Queen - it's a guaranteed use in the 13th arcana of the boss.

Edited by ret
OK fighting Nyx. I can almost beat it but, it's Night Queen Attack is F-Ing my A-hole.It does damage an side effects, It the most cheapest move ever to be use against a gamer.It all comes down to pure luck.

So my question is how can I avoid the side effects. (One of my party members healed it :mad: ) I just need a way around that b.s attack.Any Ideas?

spend a turn focusing on healing and make sure you clear any party member with the charmed status effect asap, otherwise they could diarahan nyx. keep going as you've almost beaten nyx at the point it starts doing that.

• 3 years later...
Oh never had the chance to play that, had the first p3

You didn't lose much it isn't really worth spending this 20+ hours to watch something like 5 or 6 cut-scenes that actually add anything interesting to the original P3.

As for the SLinks I maxed everything out during 3rd playthrough, hit the deadline with Mitsuru at level 9 during 2nd one. Good thing that you carry over the protagonist's level.

In overall I think that P3 is a very good game, a bit annoying at times but still relatively fresh, even now, after P4 that was better in almost every way (except soundtrack).