• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, i did not install school days hq, i just start the game manually from the folder, if you are going to install, how do you continue when they ask "Please insert disc 2" ?

Eject disc 1 then insert disc 2 on your daemon tools/ alcohol 120% or w/e disc mounting u have.

Installation will handle the rest.

I just downloaded daemon tools, so how do i do it? Mount disc 1 first?

Run the program, an icon should appear in the bottom right corner in your Windows. Click on it and click on Device 0: No Media -> find Disc 1 and open it. Do the same with Disc 2.

Hi if anyone can please help me with my problem?

I had the problem during the installation where it would get stuck on Se01.GPK and it wouldnt continue. So tried the first solution and it didnt work, so i tried the second solution where u just copy the remaining files directly into the install directory. I got a different problem from those stated i believe. The game seems to run fine except for the save feature. Whenever i try to save nothing happens. The game just wont save my progress, no save file appears anywhere. I just want to know if anyone has had this same problem and if they can help me. Thank you.

Hi if anyone can please help me with my problem?

I had the problem during the installation where it would get stuck on Se01.GPK and it wouldnt continue. So tried the first solution and it didnt work, so i tried the second solution where u just copy the remaining files directly into the install directory. I got a different problem from those stated i believe. The game seems to run fine except for the save feature. Whenever i try to save nothing happens. The game just wont save my progress, no save file appears anywhere. I just want to know if anyone has had this same problem and if they can help me. Thank you.

That's weird. Tried to research this problem and ran into one person on the Jast forum that had the same problem (not sure if you posted it). Some other guy commented and said he pretty much did the exact same thing you did and copied+pasted the files to the installation directory and ran the .exe and the save feature worked fine. Stupid question, but have you tried reinstalling it?

That's weird. Tried to research this problem and ran into one person on the Jast forum that had the same problem (not sure if you posted it). Some other guy commented and said he pretty much did the exact same thing you did and copied+pasted the files to the installation directory and ran the .exe and the save feature worked fine. Stupid question, but have you tried reinstalling it?

Yep ive tried many times. And its the same problem. The save feature doesnt work. Whenever i press save and it asks me to give it a name i press ok, nothing appears. the Slot remains empty. I even tried loading the empty lost to see if it was just invisible or something but nope nothing happend. So thats the only problem im having. i dont know if perhaps i need to make a save folder in the installation or something. any help would be appreciated.

I just installed the game and i wanted to help you guys but it seems its working flawlessly for me, for now i will post everything i did and it also might be solution to you jnmejia14 seeing as i had same problem during installation.

First things first.

Im sitting completely on Polish Locale(with region set to Japanese, i dont remember why i did that lol).

Looks like game is cursed, seeing how it noticed that it wont be able to crash or freeze it decided to make Daemon Tools not work (And it was some epic shit, took me an hour just to uninstall and clean my registry-.-).

During installation i had same problem jnmejia14 mentioned, in other words it stopped on Se01.gpk. After waiting for it for about 10 minutes i decided to take action and heres what i did. I DID NOT cancel installation while it was standing still i copied that file from cd to game folder where i was installing , after i did that installation started working again after few seconds. Game finished installing , i started it up without any problems. Closed it, and started again , sound was working.

Played trough whole Episode/Chapter 1 without any problems.

Oh right, i also used Daemon Tools Pro Standard on trial in the end to install game(Lite doesnt want to install after what i did to its brethren).

Did u copy Se01 by itself directly from cd to the pack? replacing it? or did u delete the one already in the pack and copy a new one? cause i tried what u just said and the installation still doenst move. CAn u please go into more detail. Thank you.

I just installed the game and i wanted to help you guys but it seems its working flawlessly for me, for now i will post everything i did and it also might be solution to you jnmejia14 seeing as i had same problem during installation.

First things first.

Im sitting completely on Polish Locale(with region set to Japanese, i dont remember why i did that lol).

Looks like game is cursed, seeing how it noticed that it wont be able to crash or freeze it decided to make Daemon Tools not work (And it was some epic shit, took me an hour just to uninstall and clean my registry-.-).

During installation i had same problem jnmejia14 mentioned, in other words it stopped on Se01.gpk. After waiting for it for about 10 minutes i decided to take action and heres what i did. I DID NOT cancel installation while it was standing still i copied that file from cd to game folder where i was installing , after i did that installation started working again after few seconds. Game finished installing , i started it up without any problems. Closed it, and started again , sound was working.

Played trough whole Episode/Chapter 1 without any problems.

Oh right, i also used Daemon Tools Pro Standard on trial in the end to install game(Lite doesnt want to install after what i did to its brethren).

Could you please help me. I have same problem and did what you did but the installation still does not continue.

Tried to run the installation in Windows XP SP3 Compatibility Mode and everything (such as using Alcohol 120%) and it still fails, i think that that is the only scene that is black images as other i can still see it perfectly. I think that i will just ignore it :/ , regardless, anyone know where i can view that scene online?

Tried to run the installation in Windows XP SP3 Compatibility Mode and everything (such as using Alcohol 120%) and it still fails, i think that that is the only scene that is black images as other i can still see it perfectly. I think that i will just ignore it :/ , regardless, anyone know where i can view that scene online?

Unless it's some ending scene, doubt you'll find it on youtube or somthing, it's too early.

Edit: did you get the game from the torrent ?

Edited by killerinsidee

That festival scene with Kotonoha has at least 2 other variations(normal sex and paizuri) , so if its just a problem of loading that particular scene you'll be able to see almost all the animations in other routes.

Did u copy Se01 by itself directly from cd to the pack? replacing it? or did u delete the one already in the pack and copy a new one? cause i tried what u just said and the installation still doenst move. CAn u please go into more detail. Thank you.
I copied directly from cd to the game folder where i was installing REPLACING IT, hope it helps. I always find one way or another to fix my problems, but seeing how i dont have them this time i cant help you too much guys.
Thanks!

I PM'ed the original poster of this thread, so he can update the main post. It was actually easier then expected.

The errors it throws on load are practically saying: I HAVE NO CLUE WHICH VERSION YOU RUN. Which is saved in the registry. Combined that it only happened when your installation was incomplete, it was not that odd at all :)

Updated and credited. Good work, a lot of people who have the problem will appreciate it.