• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jast tweeted about the problems with School Days HQ:

Question:

Do you plan to fix/release a patch for the various many errors/glitches in School Days HQ? Most annoying is full screen not working

Reply:

We are currently working on stability and performance issues, including the freezing in fullscreen mode.

Sorry to bother you guys but there's this problem I'm having and I can't seem to fix it. I just downloaded the game through torrents, 12 gb. So I mount the disk 1 and 2. I start running the installer in 1 and it stops at 7007mb to tell me to insert disk 2. Here's the problem. I try to run the other installer but it says: THe version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your..." and it goes on tellig me to check if its a compatible bit version. I have a windows 7 64 bit and I don't get why the first installer worked but somehow the second doesn't. I'd appreciate any help, thank u for ur time.

I start the game installer and it starts downloading the game, but it happens the moment it hits 7007 like it u can see in my screen. At this point I've already mounted the disk 2, yet it keeps asking me to insert it. I try manually opening the installer in disk 2, but it I get the msg about the bit imcompatability. At this point I've been trying for like 3 hours, my back hurts but I really wanna play this game. I'll stay online so I can keep replying. ^^

I downloaded the game via Torrent, which consists of disc one and disc 2 at the end, but once disc one finishes how do I install disc 2 when asked to insert disk? Please help.

Just unmount disc one and mount in disc two.

Well, when i try to start disk 2 setup, nothing happens unfortunately

When you mount in disc one, the installation window should of came up and it should of started installing the game. It probably paused somewhere in the middle.. you don't close out the installation screen at this point, you just unmount disc one and mount in disc two and continue the installation.

Or to be more specific, disc 1 and 2 are in 2 different folders, so i have to open them seperately. but which ever one i open, if i start with one it gets to half way then tells me to insert 2, if i try disk 2 it ofcourse immediately tells me to insert disk one first, but neither will open if the other already is.

I dont actually start them by using my mount tho just the setup option in those 2 folders, am i supposed to mount it first somehow?

Yeah, just mount disc one using daemon tools. Quick guide to mounting if you're unsure how to. You should have 2 discs - disc1.iso and disc2.iso. Mount disc1.iso and start the installation. Once it tells you to add disc2, you can unmount disc1 and mount disc2.

Thats the thing then i guess, is that none of the files in both folders are mountable for some reason......=(

I can start the instillation by going into the folder itself but the rest is off once the first half finishes.

Thats the thing then i guess, is that none of the files in both folders are mountable for some reason......=(

I can start the instillation by going into the folder itself but the rest is off once the first half finishes.

Just to make it easier, put both of the .iso files in one folder. Open up daemon tools and mount disc one. If you can't see disc one, make sure "All files" is selected from the drop down box on the bottom right of the window. This way, you can see all the files (including the .iso files). From here you would just mount disc one - run the installation - unmount disc one - mount disc two.

Oooooooohh ok i see now, so i dont actually extract the rar, Thanks=D, that solved alot of confusion

I was sort of a baka with trying to do all of this without using DTL.....

Edited by Feydryn