Nvm I got it to work had nothing whatsoever to do with what that told me.....

So besides that bullshit

WHICH route shows Makato getting raped?

Download english hentai games - School Days HQ - Walkthrough

Im dieing to see it.

Youre pretty retarded arent you azusa? Oh wait you are azusa. I rest my case. "Had nothing to do with it" , sure. Way to go to try to save face. Try checking out the previous posts of people with that same error and how they got it fixed. Also its not Makato , its "Makoto" , and Makoto is the main character , he doesnt get raped at all. As for the route you mentioned (whichever that is , im too drunk to even care about whatever youre saying) , go ask in vndb and get flamed for it.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre pretty retarded arent you azusa? Oh wait you are azusa. I rest my case. "Had nothing to do with it" , sure. Way to go to try to save face. Try checking out the previous posts of people with that same error and how they got it fixed. Also its not Makato , its "Makoto" , and Makoto is the main character , he doesnt get raped at all. As for the route you mentioned (whichever that is , im too drunk to even care about whatever youre saying) , go ask in vndb and get flamed for it.

^This

Can anyone help?

When i start playing School Days HQ it pops up with a black screen I here music playing in the background,

and then whenever i tried exiting out it just stay up and running can exit out or nothing and only thing i can to

closes it is by rstarting my laptop so can anyone help i really wanna play this game.

Can anyone help?

When i start playing School Days HQ it pops up with a black screen I here music playing in the background,

and then whenever i tried exiting out it just stay up and running can exit out or nothing and only thing i can to

closes it is by rstarting my laptop so can anyone help i really wanna play this game.

Update your graphics drivers as stated in issue #4

I try to install the game and it asks to insert disk 2.

But whenever i go to mount Disc 2 there is just nothing there to mount no ISO or anything i tried mounting every single file in the Disk 2 folder but nothing works.

Ive tried it putting in folders and installing there, no luck for disc 2

PLease help i really want to play this game :L

I try to install the game and it asks to insert disk 2.

But whenever i go to mount Disc 2 there is just nothing there to mount no ISO or anything i tried mounting every single file in the Disk 2 folder but nothing works.

Ive tried it putting in folders and installing there, no luck for disc 2

PLease help i really want to play this game :L

When you downloaded the game, there should have been 2 .iso files. Use daemon tools to mount the first .iso file. After it tells you to put in the second disc, unmount the first .iso file and mount the second .iso file. If you can't see the second .iso file, maybe sure "all files" is selected when you're browsing to add the .iso

Once i downloaded the game, i unzipped it so there were 2 files d1 and d2 both zipped,

im sorry im new to this stuff D; is that the iso file?

Yep. D1 should be disc1 and d2 should be disc2. So install disc1 first, and then unmount that and mount disc2.

u should search if any file is missing. and if it don't work u can just redownloade it or reinstall it. By me it works evcerytime i do ('cause my pc is a bit crappy even if it is a custommade pc mad by myselfe. It won't install right so i install it 2times) and that is the first thing i try when something is not right. WFG:Ken

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i managed to get the game working finely before,

but at the event when Sekai said 'it' doesn't right and the two options popped out, it crashed.

it doesnt matter whether i chose one of them or timed out.

here is the pic

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u7sww0.png

make sure to download the newest patch guys here.

1.02 patch

- Fixed bug that was causing widescreen mode to use the wrong resolution.

- Modified game to use a single CPU by default. This may significantly improve stability.

- Opening movies now play in every episode after the first.

- Fixed bug where sound disappears until you delete config.dat.

- Fixed bug where skipping scenes skips choices.

- Patched bug where skipping traps you on a blank screen. If this bug would trigger, it will now return you to the script it left instead of sending you nowhere.

- Fixed various scripting and textual issues, including missing subtitles and rogue Japanese text.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have to try to install the game but before the end of installation there is a bug and the windows closed after when I try to start the game (after install the patch 1.02) there is a blackscreen with only music

So i try to uninstall and install after that but when I try to install it the programm ask to uninstall before i do it after i can install the game but when I choice a directories gor the game i click next and nothing install just ask to uninstall

If someone have an answer can he help me thank you and sorry for my very bad english I hope is comprehensive

Hi i have to try to install the game but before the end of installation there is a bug and the windows closed after when I try to start the game (after install the patch 1.02) there is a blackscreen with only music

So i try to uninstall and install after that but when I try to install it the programm ask to uninstall before i do it after i can install the game but when I choice a directories gor the game i click next and nothing install just ask to uninstall

If someone have an answer can he help me thank you and sorry for my very bad english I hope is comprehensive

if i'm not wrong, delete this VN in the registry of sth like that.. idk how to word this out..

follow this https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/858-school-days-hq-problems-24/#post34379

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am having trouble with installation. Unlike most of the posts I am seeing, I used the download link from JAST that sends you to g-collections since I bought the downloadable version from the website instead of the disc version. I have successfully downloaded all 14 .bin files and the installation application from the g-collections download. I get problems in the middle of installation when it says something is wrong with the 'Event02.GPK' file. I chose to just skip that file, but then it said the same thing for other Event files and also Ini.GPK. After dealing with this with so many files, I just aborted the program. Unlike what I've heard, I'm using .bin files instead of ISOs, so I'm not sure if mounting programs like Daemon's Tools will be too useful. How can I fix things so that the Install Program works correctly without pausing at the Event files?

Hello, I am having trouble with installation. Unlike most of the posts I am seeing, I used the download link from JAST that sends you to g-collections since I bought the downloadable version from the website instead of the disc version. I have successfully downloaded all 14 .bin files and the installation application from the g-collections download. I get problems in the middle of installation when it says something is wrong with the 'Event02.GPK' file. I chose to just skip that file, but then it said the same thing for other Event files and also Ini.GPK. After dealing with this with so many files, I just aborted the program. Unlike what I've heard, I'm using .bin files instead of ISOs, so I'm not sure if mounting programs like Daemon's Tools will be too useful. How can I fix things so that the Install Program works correctly without pausing at the Event files?

have you tried re-download them?

and...Daemon Tools should able to mount .bin files..

but if you were afraid,,you can always change the files extension to .ISO

have you tried re-download them?

and...Daemon Tools should able to mount .bin files..

but if you were afraid,,you can always change the files extension to .ISO

I've tried using Daemon's Tools to work with the .bin files, but problems still come up. I'm thinking of just going through with the install as normal except when the error messages for the .GPK files pop up, I'll press Continue instead of Abort or Retry. Then, I'll keep track of which files the error message came up for and try and search for them online. I know this plan sounds stupid, but since I had trouble with your suggestion, it's the simplest idea I could think of.

• 1 month later...

Hi people! I've got a problem -_-'' I've installed the game and I've all my drivers ok. I run the game and I can play nice, but in some parts the game turns black and I can't see nothing... specially in h-scenes, I can't see any h-scenes, but when it finish I can see the game again. What the hell happens ô_ô? Thanks! :)

Exact same thing is happening to me. Played through maybe 25% of the game, all of a sudden all video is just black screens with sound and subtitles. I still see still pictures, but no video and no video in the gallery. Any ideas? This is Windows 7, by the way. I downloaded a Windows Update right before this started happening, not sure if that's a coincidence or not but System Restore isn't letting me roll back. Also, I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and I have the same issue, even when starting a brand new game.