Guild Wars 2 EU Server

It was mentioned a few times that im going to make a Guild for our forum in GW2, also it would be nice if people came to same server.

First, why i didnt make a poll? Poll is limited to 10 options while at the moment there is 48 EU servers

Second, We dont have to be on the same server. Why ? Thats why

Players will be able to visit other worlds as guests as long as they have friends on those worlds. This feature is free, but guest players will not be able to enter World versus World PvP[1] and the power of the Mists bonuses from their home world will continue to apply to their characters

So while we dont have to be on the same server it would be easier for us to be on one, on the other hand this Guest function should also allow us to play with US players.

Third, Id advise people to keep away from Blacktide server, according to my information people from Poland are trying to get as many of them as possible there. I am from Poland but i never had a positive experience playing with people from my country, thats why i certainly dont be on that server and i advise you to do the same.

Now that we cleared that up, heres a server list World - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W).

Lets try to find some server together, also at the moment im planning to name guild Erogegames with EG or IVAN tag ( :p ). If you have better idea then go ahead and post it here.

At the moment unless we decide otherwise i plan to go to "Ruins of Surmia" server , why? Just becasue :D

Edited by Daeverius
Hmm seeing as it will be a F2P game, I will actually be able to get it as I was looking forward to this game very much!

that server you picked sounds just fine IMO so im cool with whatever xD

Technically not F2P. You have to pay for it once, but there are no monthly subscription fees. IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seeing as headstart is starting tommorow im reminding everyone who wants to play.

Im going to make ErogeGames guild on Ruins of Surmia server tag is gonna be EG.

You CAN join to guild even on another server you only wont be able to fight together in WvW. You can also be in multiple guilds at once so no worries about that.

Would be nice if people posted their nicks here so we could find each other and have some fun together.

Im gonna roll 4 characters at start so here are mine : Silvea (probably main-thief) Athera (Ele) Dregnaroth(Warrior) and Daeverius (Ranger)

Well i hope i will see you ingame!

I'm planning to buy it by the end of september, I'm entering exams period and If I buy it right now my grades will be catastrophic, so I'm going to wait one more month. I will keep the Guild in mind, save one spot for me lol.

Yo im playing on the NA Servers as well, but if i can still join the guild that would be awesome.

Neklos Warrof Sylvari Necromancer. Send me an invite and I'll join up.

Edit: I just heard the the playing across servers doesn't work for Different Region Servers, i also tried to send you, Daeverius, an in-game mail and it didn't work.

Edited by warrof
Yo im playing on the NA Servers as well, but if i can still join the guild that would be awesome.

Neklos Warrof Sylvari Necromancer. Send me an invite and I'll join up.

Edit: I just heard the the playing across servers doesn't work for Different Region Servers, i also tried to send you, Daeverius, an in-game mail and it didn't work.

Bummer to hear about the cross region servers not working together. But it does make sense I guess. I'm enjoying my solo time in the N/A region though. Lots of nice things to do.