• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the person.....

if you have prick bro or bitchy sis then hanging DO NOT SIGN at your door means PLEASE DISTURB ME for them

if you have your own room just lock the door and wear headset (you don't want your whole family hear loli moaning through speaker with max volume)

and put your cellphone somewhere you can easily see

I really got a bad vibes.. reading this..

depends on the person.....

if you have prick bro or bitchy sis then hanging DO NOT SIGN at your door means PLEASE DISTURB ME for them

if you have your own room just lock the door and wear headset (you don't want your whole family hear loli moaning through speaker with max volume)

and put your cellphone somewhere you can easily see

Edited by Kyokuza

I just lay on my bed with my laptop facing away from the door. My sister knows I play eroges (she's 32), and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I play VNs. As for my friends, they're the ones who made me get into eroges in the first place (one of them likes to IM the H-scenes from F/SN), so they won't care. The only time it would be awkward is if it were yaoi/futa. Even then, I don't know what my friends would do if I got caught. They actually don't know I'm bi, so that would be an interesting conversation...

I just lay on my bed with my laptop facing away from the door. My sister knows I play eroges (she's 32), and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I play VNs. As for my friends, they're the ones who made me get into eroges in the first place (one of them likes to IM the H-scenes from F/SN), so they won't care. The only time it would be awkward is if it were yaoi/futa. Even then, I don't know what my friends would do if I got caught. They actually don't know I'm bi, so that would be an interesting conversation...
(Hey i love futa)
  • 1 month later...

Actually I avoid playing nugikes so this is not such a big deal. I play VNs all the time and don't care if others catch me playing it, but of course I use some tatics to not get caught in the middle of H events. First of all, I always use headphones all the time, and I'm always alert to the flow of the story to not be surprised by some sudden H event. Usually I'm lucky with that. If I sense that a H event is coming, I save and try to play the game when no one is around with the door locked for precaution. If I don't have the patience to await for such an oportunity, then I will skip the H event in question and contine playing the route until the end. At some moment I will try to watch the event that I skiped but is not a priority, specially because I tend to find the H events borings (with a few exceptions).

Actually I avoid playing nugikes so this is not such a big deal. I play VNs all the time and don't care if others catch me playing it, but of course I use some tatics to not get caught in the middle of H events. First of all, I always use headphones all the time, and I'm always alert to the flow of the story to not be surprised by some sudden H event. Usually I'm lucky with that. If I sense that a H event is coming, I save and try to play the game when no one is around with the door locked for precaution. If I don't have the patience to await for such an oportunity, then I will skip the H event in question and contine playing the route until the end. At some moment I will try to watch the event that I skiped but is not a priority, specially because I tend to find the H events borings (with a few exceptions).

HoHo,same thought and movement as me.

But not only H-scenes,random panty scene can be trickier too.

i had this quick rection whenever someon passed by "not even entering"

my brother once approached me while i was playinh and asked me "is that phantasy star online 2?" in spanish and i avoided with a no and some other random shit. in reality.. that was.. hoshizora no memoria... xD. If i got caught, it would had become something weird

Well, my households pretty traditional (I'm Korean), but I'm pretty damn sure I got caught playing eroges plenty of times..and I have yet to be disowned :)

the reason I'm not too sure if I did or not is that I have, on multiple occasions, fallen asleep while playing eroges.

One time I know for sure was when I was playing that monster girl/dungeon crawling styled eroge (forget the name, something yuusha) and I fell asleep during one of the h-scenes.

And......my brother took a peek but it was fine since he plays eroges himself (thank God it was my brother)

Other then that, I don't play much nukige so all the other times I think I got caught was during normal scenes.

Now, if my parents or younger sisters caught me playing eroge during an h-scene...

I have no clue what I would do cus I'm pretty damn sure no excuses will work.

On a second thought, getting disowned doesn't sound so improbable anymore. ; _ ;

I just got one of my friends to try Katawa Shoujo, and he loves it, and another of the girls I know plays Monster Girl Quest, so there's at least half-a-dozen of my friends that would just ask which game it was. Even Milk Pot wouldn't be that hard to explain. And yet another friend has an entire guro folder on his laptop, so even Dustmania wouldn't be cause for losing friends.