Sword Art Online

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i having the urge to seriously spoil everyone who hasnt read the novel yet

i finished the novel already just before the anime started and they actually told the story quiet nicely seeing as the 2 vol. was a huge side story except for Yui's arc which was a a bit of a tearjerker especially in the anime still waiting for ep 13 damn it

Edited by KuroCrow

gotta agree the yui scenes at the end are abit sad, but if i remember correctly the LN was more tear jerking for me, hope to see them develop and anime the story well, its so far so good.

side note ( my favourite scene in episode 12)

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/228139_266978883405047_666610556_n.jpg

gotta agree the yui scenes at the end are abit sad, but if i remember correctly the LN was more tear jerking for me, hope to see them

well i gotta agree on that one but ep 13 was a bit of a cliffhanger since they are fighting the boss and a lot of people already died

on a side note Kirito is already level 97 at this point

Hey guys.I finished SAO novel today and now planning to watch anime version.

Before I start watching,one simple question.

Does SAO anime closely follow the novel ?

Btw,SAO LN is really well-written.

does the anime follow the LNs>>> yeah i could say around 85 - 90% , they omit out the parts where it doesn't affect the story much.

for example

the part where kirito and asuna are suppose to go find heathcliff to ask about the inner area incident ,was removed

I've been having such a dire urge to read the 1st book since Monday, since that is when I watched episode 13. Lol, it's getting to the point where I'm going to say screw it and read it. But normally, I like to watch the stuff first since it gives me a clear picture and has more emotion with the voices and then music when the anime actually follows the LN or manga.

I do know that

That SAO ends at chapter 25 of the first book, which I found kinda stupid. I also spoiled myself a bit by accident that something is up with The KoB leader, but I dont know what. :Cries: all from just reading Lizbeth early Character Profile. Why did they Put that in there!!!!!!!! it would have been avoided if they didn't put that spoiler in there :Cries:. otherwise I'm in the dark with everything else.

Although, I do hope that there are other things that make me go WTF just happened like with episode 6 even though that was a Side Story.

For the people who read the Novel up to date. do you think that there's anything else that will make me go WTF when I see or read it? It's very rare for me to get surprised this way. NO SPOILERS!! just answer with a YES or NO answer please.

I've been having such a dire urge to read the 1st book since Monday, since that is when I watched episode 13. Lol, it's getting to the point where I'm going to say screw it and read it. But normally, I like to watch the stuff first since it gives me a clear picture and has more emotion with the voices and then music when the anime actually follows the LN or manga.

I do know that

That SAO ends at chapter 25 of the first book, which I found kinda stupid. I also spoiled myself a bit by accident that something is up with The KoB leader, but I dont know what. :Cries: all from just reading Lizbeth early Character Profile. Why did they Put that in there!!!!!!!! it would have been avoided if they didn't put that spoiler in there :Cries:. otherwise I'm in the dark with everything else.

Although, I do hope that there are other things that make me go WTF just happened like with episode 6 even though that was a Side Story.

For the people who read the Novel up to date. do you think that there's anything else that will make me go WTF when I see or read it? It's very rare for me to get surprised this way. NO SPOILERS!! just answer with a YES or NO answer please.

yes i think. i think u would also enjoy that WTF moment also =)

Just watched Ep 14. Nice ending to the online world, now comes the real world.

I had something else in mind. Like, I tought time in the game would pass extremely fast compared to the real world game like happens in Accel World, making that 2 years time happens...I don't know in 2 days or something.

Just watched Ep 14. Nice ending to the online world, now comes the real world.

I had something else in mind. Like, I tought time in the game would pass extremely fast compared to the real world game like happens in Accel World, making that 2 years time happens...I don't know in 2 days or something.

i find it a really good adding how you can see what the years have done to kirito

yes i think. i think u would also enjoy that WTF moment also =)

good. I hope I go WTF to those things. lol and yeah, I didn't see that comming but it didn't give me the WTF affect either, I guess cause I half knew.

Also I didn't expect

Asuna to jump in there like that.

That made me cry the rest of the episode.

Asuna to jump in there like that.

That made me cry the rest of the episode.

yea i also had tears towards the end, i would say they did a good job following the LN towards the end.

Satisfied with the first half of SAO , loved it.

As for the coming episodes...

i think we will get to see kirito's imouto next week , and i do hope some yui too

Wait so there is a 2nd season? So what, they get dragged into a online shooting game this time?:p

Anyways:

From that 2nd season preview, it doesnt look like

asuna woke up or wakes up next episode...

Wait so there is a 2nd season? So what, they get dragged into a online shooting game this time?:p

Anyways:

From that 2nd season preview, it doesnt look like

asuna woke up or wakes up next episode...

spot on Nobu

I do hope that the next game doesn't require the players to die in order to play. Otherwise I say sic Kirito on them, ohh yeah

btw

anyone know if skills, lvls or items transfer between these games? Cause it looked like Kirito still had his high lvl stuff from SAO, and the Dual Skill is kinda his trademark.