Sword Art Online

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yeah I love the ending when he goes " Sugi wa dare ka na?" The face he makes is awsome

and of course as I figured

Don't read the next spoiler link unless you want to be spoiled

the new girls is his sister.

I don't know why I thought that from the begining of this arc, but I confirmed it with a picture I accidenly saw, but because I figured as much it didn't surpise me much.

I thought it might be

dont read this unless you really really want to be spoiled

I knew his sister falls in love with kirito in ALO so it makes sence that they would meet quickly

but it's not that he is OPed its that his lvl like 100 character data from SAo got copied over onto his ALO avatar. In other words... THE GAME IS BUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not the clown).

BTW if anyone has word on a time machiene that allows you to travel about 10 weeks into the future with some equipment and then come back whenever you want, please let me know, I don't think I'll be albe to stand the waiting for the next episode each week.

EDIT: a rewatching of the entire series may be in order the only problem is I'll be back waiting for ep 17 again before today is over.

Edited by warrof
but it's not that he is OPed its that his lvl like 100 character data from SAo got copied over onto his ALO avatar. In other words... THE GAME IS BUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not the clown).

his level didn't carry over to ALO since it does run on a level system but on a system that needs the player to actually know what they are doing in order to move as quick as they want

in other words the faster you think and react, the faster you are in the game

what carried over was his money

on a side note Kirito was level 97 when he finished SAO

his level didn't carry over to ALO since it does run on a level system but on a system that needs the player to actually know what they are doing in order to move as quick as they want

in other words the faster you think and react, the faster you are in the game

what carried over was his money

on a side note Kirito was level 97 when he finished SAO

The way I understood it was that all his stats were the same as his Avatar in SAO, therefore his character transfered over. And i never said his lvl carried over, just "His like lvl 100 character data for SAO got copied over" I.E. Stats

And on his lvl I was close

• 2 weeks later...

i dont ignore mobs...i troll them

do this...go in d middle of a mob and SHOUTE/YELL : fuk u fukkers...i slep with ur mama

they chase u 98% of the time....u then proceed to use speed/blink/vanish whatever...get a good distance...set traps...then use hearthstone/crystaalor whatever..

Priceless

:: Sighs:: With the way things are going and how many episodes are left, we're most likely are going to be cut off in the middle of the arc until they start the second season. because the only other way they would be finishing the arc in 6 episodes would be to skip a crap load of stuff and beat the bastard.

:: Sighs:: With the way things are going and how many episodes are left, we're most likely are going to be cut off in the middle of the arc until they start the second season. because the only other way they would be finishing the arc in 6 episodes would be to skip a crap load of stuff and beat the bastard.

i just hope thats not the case.... , i would hate it if they rushed this arc...

Aye... That's what I've been saying but nobody cared..

untill now that is. From my point of view (one who read the light novel) it was flat obvious that they are rushing the anime the moment kirito went to beat the boss monster with the blood whatever boss guy.

"Rushing the Arc"? They have rushed the whole story. I mean 2 years in 14 episodes?? thats ruching a bit.

I know everyone here knows naruto, Now That is a series that hasn't been rushed. The difference is that SAO does justice to the story without the superiorly long anime.

But if SAO anime had been made as comprensive as Naruto (in otherwords insanely long) nobody would watch it. As long as they do justice to the main story in ALO I'll be happy, oh and Oberon (whatever his name is) gets his life destroyed (no sence in killing him, making his life living hell is more fun)

BTW I haven't yet read the light novels, can't read All the alphabets yet :(, but im looking forward to it (and several other LN series).

"Rushing the Arc"? They have rushed the whole story. I mean 2 years in 14 episodes?? thats ruching a bit.

I know everyone here knows naruto, Now That is a series that hasn't been rushed. The difference is that SAO does justice to the story without the superiorly long anime.

But if SAO anime had been made as comprensive as Naruto (in otherwords insanely long) nobody would watch it. As long as they do justice to the main story in ALO I'll be happy, oh and Oberon (whatever his name is) gets his life destroyed (no sence in killing him, making his life living hell is more fun)

BTW I haven't yet read the light novels, can't read All the alphabets yet :(, but im looking forward to it (and several other LN series).

lolz..

Naruto have like 2 seasons infested with fillers...

thats how they rushed the piggy bank~~