Sword Art Online

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rushing the Arc"? They have rushed the whole story. I mean 2 years in 14 episodes?? thats ruching a bit.

Not that much. Sword art online arc has only one-volume in LN(though a little long).

Campione is the real Rush anime, compare to SAO which adapted 4 volumes in 26 episode, Campione did 4 volumes in just 12 episodes. A total rush.

BTW I haven't yet read the light novels, can't read All the alphabets yet :(, but im looking forward to it (and several other LN series).

You can't read English ??? In case you don't know, SAO light novel has English translated version to LATEST VOLUME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FNjJLEtu8

Found a great SAO video today. ;)

This reminds me of IGN reviews in some games: retarded

Altought most things like he's invincible are way too obvious, that doesnt mean that the show is bad. He has the same levels, money and stats from SAO, so OF COURSE he is OP in Alfheim, everyone from SAO should be, since they, unlike alfheim, were fighting with their own lives.

I was wondering what did you mean "I hope some SAO fanboys will rage in that thread", so i came to see. What the hell is wrong with that sucker, if he doesn't like WHY THE FUCK DOES HE WATCH IT. If he has time to make 4 minute video full of shit, why doesn't he do another story? Maybe he's the new Akira Toriyama. OH god that guy is an idiot

I know im raging to the wrong person, but oh well whatever.

EDIT: wanna laugh, look at my comments and his raging (my user is rastafulo), is this guy just a kid?

Edited by Otamegane
You can't read English ??? In case you don't know, SAO light novel has English translated version to LATEST VOLUME.

Say WHAT!!!!!!!!??? since when? Last I checked It hasn't been translated...... I was gonna wait and get the Original Japanese Novels once I knew all the alphabets, only know hiragana but I don't know half the words. This changes things.......

Edit: Where can I get it? What company is Publishing it? If it's fantranslated tell me now.

I've made it a point not to read fantranslated Novels because they ussually have horrible grammer errors, and that drives me nuts beyond all reason

Edited by warrof

Edit: Where can I get it? What company is Publishing it? If it's fantranslated tell me now.

I've made it a point not to read fantranslated Novels because they ussually have horrible grammer errors, and that drives me nuts beyond all reason

SAO light novel .

As far as I read, the translation quality is pretty good(maybe it is because I am not native English~LOL)

Anyone feel after Nobuyuki Sugo spoke about how he was implanting messages into peoples brains and making them feel differently and so on via the full dive system, that would possibly explain how Suguha Kirigaya (Leefa aka Kirito's sister) has some lovey dovey feelings towards her brother in real life??? ( Not in the game when she is leefa) or is it just me wanting to see some incest shit happen ><.>

Placed a spoiler alert incase someone cries wolf

(Pun not intend sorry gerard)

Edited by Empulsive
Placed Spoiler

Anyone feel after Nobuyuki Sugo spoke about how he was implanting messages into peoples brains and making them feel differently and so on via the full dive system, that would possibly explain how Suguha Kirigaya (Leefa aka Kirito's sister) has some lovey dovey feelings towards her brother in real life??? ( Not in the game when she is leefa) or is it just me wanting to see some incest shit happen ><.>

Placed a spoiler alert incase someone cries wolf

(Pun not intend sorry gerald)

Nah, it's fine.

[spoiler=SAO] I assume she felt that was towards her brother before when she realized he was stuck in SAO and she couldnt reach him. Though maybe you might be onto something or you just want incest a little too much.

I just feel that with that little drop of info regarding memory twisting via the full dive system that there is an arc or plot of some kind that affects Suguha outside of the game, oh well only time will tell i just hope my hunch is correct or will she be to distraught when she figures out kirito is her brother after growing soo attached to him as leefa in ALO

[spoiler=SAO] I assume she felt that was towards her brother before when she realized he was stuck in SAO and she couldnt reach him. Though maybe you might be onto something or you just want incest a little too much.

Nigger has a 6th sense when it comes to this shit, dunno ifs a good thing or bad thing but still boom

oh i've been waitin for this one to finish airing i cant stand waitin for episodes to air once' i've started watching an anime so my habit is to wait for them to finish now

it sounds really cool and from what i've heard its good so im hopein when it finishes it really will be good

is the hype to much or should i expect some thin pretty good after all >?

Well, since I am discussing this on another forum, I will just say this and post my reactions for when I was in Skype. I honestly thought this episode was probably the best in the ALF arc. It had pretty much the drama, some hint of romance, and that action man. My pants almost broke when I saw Kirito fighting like that when he did in SAO, and just like when he was fighting the Salamander general. Also, note, I do not really like Sugu, so yeah, some Sugu hate in this spoiler.

Beginning of the episode:

[3:41:25 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Why doesnt he say Asuna yet!?

[3:41:30 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Instead of Yui saying Mommy

[3:41:34 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: GOD DAMN IT KIRITO

[3:41:36 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: CRUSH SUGU

Starting from the moment I saw Leafa going in:

[3:52:04 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: lol

[3:52:18 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Sugu is an idiot

[3:52:04 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: lol

[3:52:18 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Sugu is an idiot

[3:52:22 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: you'll see why soon

[3:53:44 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Kirito agrees

From the moment he said Asuna:

[3:54:53 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: FINALLY

[3:54:54 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: GOD DAMNIT

[3:54:55 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: YES!

[3:54:58 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: YEEEEEEES!

[3:55:05 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic thows tables and chairs into the air

[3:55:07 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: WOOOOOH!

[3:55:54 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: OOOOH

[3:55:56 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: SHIIIIIIIIIT

[3:56:12 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: I teared

[3:56:16 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: Sugu just got puched in the ovaries

[3:56:17 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: YES

[3:56:18 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: YEEEES!

[3:56:47 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: SUCK IT SUGU

What Nim said inbetween:

[3:57:37 PM] Nim: kirito died

[3:57:41 PM] Nim: ****ing loser

[3:57:51 PM] Nim: you gotta kill them first dumbass

[3:58:12 PM] Nim: you don't aggro everyone and just keep on flying

[3:58:18 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: lol

[3:58:22 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: only if you're running away

[3:58:28 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: and if it's archers whose range can reach infinity

[3:58:32 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: you're ****ed no matter what

When Sugu confesses:

[3:58:38 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: And i hope sugu gets a heart attack

[3:58:48 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: OOOOOOOH

[3:58:51 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

[3:58:54 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

[3:59:00 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

[3:59:14 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: HIS FACE

[3:59:19 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: PRICELESS

[3:59:20 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: IM TEARING

My comment on her idiocy when she saves him:

[4:01:16 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: she is an idiot for doing that

[4:01:20 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: but what happens next...

[4:01:25 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: worth her idiocy

[4:01:43 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: then ext game

[4:01:48 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: their parents join them

[4:01:50 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: hahahaha

[4:02:19 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: NLOOOO

[4:02:20 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: WHY DID IT END!

[4:02:21 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: WHY!

[4:02:25 PM] Karma The Legendary Cat Girl | Nic: IT WAS GETTING JUICY!

Well, I'll just copy the post that I've made about the last episode:

I personally think that the last episode was on of the worst in the ALFheim arc.

The fact that Suguha realized that he's Kirito now... I mean, if she knew that Asuna used her real name in the Sword Art Online, how didn't she know that Kazuto was called Kirito in it, counting that he's actually THE hero. What's more, his face still looks the same as in his real life.

Well, maybe I'm wrong. That's just my current opinion after watching the episode. And I'm really sad when I remember that there are just 3 episodes left until the anime is finished. This is one of the rare anime lately that have actually made me go crazy for the next episode.

Well, I'll just copy the post that I've made about the last episode:

I personally think that the last episode was on of the worst in the ALFheim arc.

The fact that Suguha realized that he's Kirito now... I mean, if she knew that Asuna used her real name in the Sword Art Online, how didn't she know that Kazuto was called Kirito in it, counting that he's actually THE hero. What's more, his face still looks the same as in his real life.

Well, maybe I'm wrong. That's just my current opinion after watching the episode. And I'm really sad when I remember that there are just 3 episodes left until the anime is finished. This is one of the rare anime lately that have actually made me go crazy for the next episode.

There is a second season coming as well. Also you can read the LNs, since that has more content and stuff.

And yeah, I agree.

I was waiting for her to make some kind of connection at least. His voice was the main thing that made me rage a bit. How would she not have known about his voice?