Help need some recommendations for a new vn

Ugh, school days... Well that one is good if you enjoy heavy drama and stupid characters. The animation in it is a nice touch aswell of course. It's a big game, definately, but you need to enjoy that sort of love triangle drama BS in order to get the most out of it.

I haven't played the Da Capo games or Ef yet, but I'm pretty sure those are along the lines of what you're looking for. Ef seems to be highly praised around here.

All of these to start with (OLD LIST) - (except harem party)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/Cedric5859/rg.jpg

I don't think i've seen a few of those, are they in English, and what are they about? ::curious::

Adams Story

Home Mate

Love Death 555

School Mate

Virtual Stalker

I don't think i've seen a few of those, are they in English, and what are they about? ::curious::

Adams Story

Home Mate

Love Death 555

School Mate

Virtual Stalker

those are in english...

School mate and Love death are 3D...

those are in english...

School mate and Love death are 3D...

Ye Home mate, Love Death 555, School mate & Virtual Stalker are 3D hentai games. You know the illusion type games lol.

Adams story is a visual novel, pretty good one by that.

Ye Home mate, Love Death 555, School mate & Virtual Stalker are 3D hentai games. You know the illusion type games lol.

I only have Love death 555, Artificial Academy, Custom Maid, and Rapelay...

wait, Vitual Stalker??? LOLz

Illusion really amuses me... XD

Ah, ok, thanks for answering. I'm not really fond of them 3D ones (not sure why, but i'm not). What's Adam story about? does it go by another name (can't find it on vndb)...

Also, checked Oreimo Plus on vndb, looks like a nice enough nukige, is there english translation for it?

Also, checked Oreimo Plus on vndb, looks like a nice enough nukige, is there english translation for it?

Nope, no english translation for it. If you check on vndb, it'll tell you if there is an english patch or not. It shouldn't be too difficult to use a machine translation with it since it is a nukige.

Ah, ok, thanks for answering. I'm not really fond of them 3D ones (not sure why, but i'm not). What's Adam story about? does it go by another name (can't find it on vndb)...

Adam's story is actually this:

Adam: The Double Factor | Eroge Download

Either i named it incorrectly by accident or it extracted like that.

Pretty old vn, but i enjoyed it.

And yes Oreimo Plus is a nukige and is not translated.