• Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Love Hina
    • Dragon Ball Z/GT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should list yours, too =P

Fate/Zero, Spice and Wolf, Monster, Urusei Yatsura and Haibane Renmei in no particular order. There are many more, but I tried to narrow it down a bit.

*Edit* Derp, there's a poll. I didn't see that. I haven't actually watched any of those, aside from a bit of FMA.

Edited by Brincamian

Fate/Zero, Spice and Wolf, Monster, Urusei Yatsura and Haibane Renmei in no particular order. There are many more, but I tried to narrow it down a bit.

I have alot of anime on my laptop, unfortunately i had to delete some to free up space...

but I'll list down a few of my faves... oh!! actually most of those anime i put on the poll are my faves....hehehe.

*Edit* Derp, there's a poll. I didn't see that. I haven't actually watched any of those, aside from a bit of FMA.

You should give them a shot.

You should give them a shot.

I've seen at least an episode from all of them except Beelzebub and Fairy Tale, and they just aren't my cup of tea. I usually find myself going for shorter series that get to an ending in a reasonable amount of time. There are a couple exceptions, of course. (Monster is pretty long, but has next to no filler, and Urusei Yatsura is extremely long, and is entirely episodic)

I've seen at least an episode from all of them except Beelzebub and Fairy Tale, and they just aren't my cup of tea. I usually find myself going for shorter series that get to an ending in a reasonable amount of time. There are a couple exceptions, of course. (Monster is pretty long, but has next to no filler, and Urusei Yatsura is extremely long, and is entirely episodic)

Beezelbub only has 60 ep. i think that they said that they will stop the anime, but continue the manga.

Elfen Lied

Oh and it makes no sense to create such a poll because there are obviously way too much anime you could choose from.

Ult probably thought about changing the thread from "Favorite Anime" to "Favorite Anime Genre", and then he would be able to create a useful poll in which you could choose your favorite genre and not favorite anime. Now it makes a bit more sense, doesn't it?

Well that's a small list lol. If i had to choose form your list hmmmm probably Love Hina, that shit was amazing back in the days.

I don't care about the rest.

I was tortured by watching that anime. I mean, even on the opening song, singer was literally choking while singing.

it cant be dragon ball because I dont remember it that well :(

Here's a little summary.

Enemy! Bamm! Bamm! Uff! Hngh! SUPER SAYAJIN!!! MUAHAHAHA! Evil. Bamm! Crash! Kame-hame-ha! YEAH! Peace. New enemy! Bamm! Bamm! ...

Yep, that's pretty much the whole story of dragonball.

You can't really put a Poll on peoples favorite Anime o.O, As well as I can't really choose just one Anime to be my favorite..

It'd have to be either Toradora!, Ghost in the Shell or Shakugan no Shana.