Why there aren't any Netorare games translated to English? Please, translate some.

What does disgust you in NTR? VNHunter said it's because RL experience, but why common person hate NTR so much?

I used to read/play NTR VNs before that incident...

back then, I was like "fuck!!! my girl's gone!!!"

and I want to kill the one who "stole" her on the VN... XD

nobody messes with my girl but me!!!

What does disgust you in NTR? VNHunter said it's because RL experience, but why common person hate NTR so much?

Hai? I never said anything about being disgusted by NTR. It's maybe not my cup of tea but that's all. It's like blonde hair; some people like it, some people not.

Hai? I never said anything about being disgusted by NTR. It's maybe not my cup of tea but that's all. It's like blonde hair; some people like it, some people not.

yup... everyone is unique... XD

some may like it, while some may not...

Well, I just asked because every time when I write "I like NTR", everyone around are like "O_O how can you like sth like that?". ;) So I wonder why people are so against it.

simple... don't give a shit...

If you like it (as long as you don't do any harm to others), nobody has the right to stop you...

just ignore them

Well, I just asked because every time when I write "I like NTR", everyone around are like "O_O how can you like sth like that?". ;) So I wonder why people are so against it.

Because people tend to dislike NTR, that's all. Anyway, I hope you can find some good translated visual novels feat NTR.

NTR eh? "Netorare (寝取られ) are games where someone steals the heroine away from the protagonist"

Fuck, I kinda experienced it in real life already. :p

That said, I also wanted to try some NTR games. I'm curious about what kind of dark feelings will the vn evokes within me. LOL

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Most people probably get attached to their heroine of choice then get angry/sad/etc when they get stolen :p

But getting sad/angry is reason why fans of NTR playing it. I personally like to explore different experiences, and I never was angry/jealous after playing eroge and I really would love to see how it is. That's why I would like to see at least one good NTR translated.

Most people probably get attached to their heroine of choice then get angry/sad/etc when they get stolen :p

yeah... and it's much worse in real life when you catch you're Best friend having sex with your GF...

It's like your whole world crumbled in an instant...

Edited by VNHunter