Rape eroge with strong female character

Ok, my next try. This time I'm looking for rape-themed erogame with strong female character. I'm looking for scenes where strong female first resist, but then she surrenders and lose her dignity and ask for more. :o The most important part of my request is "strong female" - I'm looking for powerful female full of charisma and very self-confident.

Heh, you should try Captive Market then.

Rape? Check.

Strong female characters? Check. (There were two of them, and they were both respectable high rangking commander.)

Charisma and self confident? Check.

Resist? Check.

Surrender and losing dignity? Check

Asking for more? Check.

Go and play it.

(And no, Lilith hasn't corrupted me.)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
well,

you can see scenes later when oboro been tamed by her master....

Damn it, I would love to see her punished by main protagonist. I always loved to see villainous/arrogant heroines being punished, but it always was presented like a parody (like in Jewel Knight Crusade) and I would love to see it in more serious way.

I will try Captive Market then.

There are a lot of VNs about trying to mind-break heroine. I'm talking about VNs like "Prisoner Market" or "Miss Leet". So I wonder, are there any VNs where there is possibility that mind break will fail and girl will get her revenge by punishing her oppressor? Especially I would love to see such situation with a villainous heroine.

Let's change the word "weird" with "unique". Sounds better huh? :D

Agreed, I even considered myself a freak and I'm proud of it, all those boring humans are born to be our slaves, sex slaves for femme's and work slaves for male's :D glory for us all freaks