What VN would you like to a sequel of?

Like the title suggests, what VN would like to see a sequel of? Not a fandisc, a fandisc is more or less a the director's cut not an actual sequel. I'm talking new story with the same or different characters, new setting, etc. Mine personally is G-Senjou no Maou. Good and suspenseful story, good characters, and good length. I just think the that canonical world should be revisted. That's just me though

I would definitely love to read a sequel of Kara no Shoujo. Even tho it says TBA, I don't know if/when there will be a sequel.

i hope kara no shoujo 2 would satiate my curiosity on event happened at first game...

though i'm more concern because my sweet imouto yukari will take more active role.....

G-Senjou no Maou sequel? Erm, nope. No way. Not in a slightest chance. Can't be. Heaven's no. Don't even think about it. Absofuckinlutely not.

As to why? Simple. My beloved Usami Haru are now living happily with her Azai-san and her cute daughter.

Ahh, they're finally together after facing soooo many obstacle and dangerous situation.

Now, why the hell should we stir up another grand scale conflict and evil plan upon their happy little family, eh?

That said, a Deardrops sequel would be very welcomed. ;D

G-Senjou no Maou sequel? Erm, nope. No way. Not in a slightest chance. Can't be. Heaven's no. Don't even think about it. Absofuckinlutely not.

As to why? Simple. My beloved Usami Haru are now living happily with her Azai-san and her cute daughter.

Ahh, they're finally together after facing soooo many obstacle and dangerous situation.

Now, why the hell should we stir up another grand scale conflict and evil plan upon their happy little family, eh?

That said, a Deardrops sequel would be very welcomed. ;D

Allow me to elaborate, I don't mean Haru and Azai-san. I mean a whole new story with new characters and such. Kinda of like how they do Final Fantasy, a stand alone game with little to no connection to the previous one in a whole new place and time in with the same style as the previous game.

Allow me to elaborate, I don't mean Haru and Azai-san. I mean a whole new story with new characters and such. Kinda of like how they do Final Fantasy, a stand alone game with little to no connection to the previous one in a whole new place and time in with the same style as the previous game.

You wrote earlier: "with the same or different characters"

So I am still right when I wrote about Haru and Azai.

A "stand alone sequel" of G-Senjou no Maou?

Now, allow me to further my explaination. If you want a whole new story with new characters and such, the game doesn't even have to be a sequel or stand alone, does it?

In that case, they can just make a new game with different title but with the same quality of style, writing and plot.

Or do you've a particular reason why you wanted it to be made as a sequel?

IMO the title G-Senjou no Maou is a reference about Haru and Maou. So it will carry no meaning if both of them aren't in the game.

That is just like watching a Bourne sequel without Jason Bourne in it. (And yes, the director are doing just that. Bourne Legacy won't have Jason in it. So much for a legacy, fuck the film!) Oh no, I've gone off-topic. Sorry.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

I don't want to have any sequels because they tend, if they weren't planned beforehand, to be shitty or they destroy the original awesomeness of the game. You know, it's not that I wouldn't be happy about sequels but I don't wish for them. Well I'm complicated fucked up after all.

I would want a fandisc, not a complete sequal to stein;s gate, basically giving some fanservice with kurisu, showing us a little bit more romance and maybe even deeper explore some aspects of the original game more deeply.

Also, when are they gonna translate TickTack! (shuffle fandisc). I've been waiting years on that one,poor Nerine!.

The problems with sequels is that the often ruin the image of the series.Like Final Fantasy or King of Fighters =D.To me Final Fantasy died after 6 and KoF after 98, but whatever lol.

With VNs I find this even more possible because VNs are all about the story.In some video games, people will still want to play the same gameplay as long as there are a few additions, unlike VNs.

I kinda wanted a sequel for Umineko though, one where they actually

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

lol

The problems with sequels is that the often ruin the image of the series.Like Final Fantasy or King of Fighters =D.To me Final Fantasy died after 6 and KoF after 98, but whatever lol.

With VNs I find this even more possible because VNs are all about the story.In some video games, people will still want to play the same gameplay as long as there are a few additions, unlike VNs.

I kinda wanted a sequel for Umineko though, one where they actually

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

lol

died after 6???

hmm...now this is weird???

i understand if you dont like ten and above...

but 7,8 and 9 are special and nice~~

FF7 is to me the most overrated game of all times.I always thought it was an awful game of unecessary drama and cliches but I can understand why you'd like it.It's because of how bad it was in my opnion that I count as if the series died when it was released.

8 was ok, not that good, but not that bad either, were it before 7 I'd probably be counting it.

I never played 9 so I can't say to be honest.

Played 10 and it was very overrated as well imo, this one I really cant understand why people like so much, unlike 7.

As for 12, I didn't like the new gameplay at all.

Never played 13 but the feedback is so bad that I don't even want to lol.

FF7 is to me the most overrated game of all times.I always thought it was an awful game of unecessary drama and cliches but I can understand why you'd like it.It's because of how bad it was in my opnion that I count as if the series died when it was released.

8 was ok, not that good, but not that bad either, were it before 7 I'd probably be counting it.

I never played 9 so I can't say to be honest.

Played 10 and it was very overrated as well imo, this one I really cant understand why people like so much, unlike 7.

As for 12, I didn't like the new gameplay at all.

Never played 13 but the feedback is so bad that I don't even want to lol.

hmmm...ok...

so for you 7 is over rated huh...

ten is decent..12 is kinda ok for me..

me skip 13...tried it and felt totally annoyed though the story are good

but still....i cant agree on your opinion for 7,8,9

even i still love my SNES games~

• 3 weeks later...
I don't want to have any sequels because they tend, if they weren't planned beforehand, to be shitty or they destroy the original awesomeness of the game. You know, it's not that I wouldn't be happy about sequels but I don't wish for them. Well I'm complicated fucked up after all.

Agree cuz as for me complete is complete, no more no less, I love to see any sequel if they were any. (Which is impossible i think)