Visual Novels Translation Status [08/18/2012]

wait...Why is the all ages version being translated?

Its like Period all-ages, it makes no sense.

Doesn't the all age version have more added to it then the 18+ version? Maybe someone with more knowledge on it can come in and say, but I thought that was the reason.

Edit: This was posted in a comment "the 15+ version has 2 extra routes so its a fair trade imo"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait...Why is the all ages version being translated?

Its like Period all-ages, it makes no sense.

all-ages aoyake has tons of extra content.

all-ages period was just an extra thing he made.

got a question. i read one of those pages you posted that lead to "no name loosers" page, and i managed to see Pure white symphony semitranslated from what i read.. Has no fansub taken that? sorry if it is a dumb question, i do not know much of what does it require to and such

got a question. i read one of those pages you posted that lead to "no name loosers" page, and i managed to see Pure white symphony semitranslated from what i read.. Has no fansub taken that? sorry if it is a dumb question, i do not know much of what does it require to and such

That was partially translated before NNL took the deal with minori and stopped the translation. NNL wants to finish the translation, but only if MG can work on getting a license deal for the VN. If that doesn't happen don't expect to see it unless another group takes over the translation from scratch.

That was partially translated before NNL took the deal with minori and stopped the translation. NNL wants to finish the translation, but only if MG can work on getting a license deal for the VN. If that doesn't happen don't expect to see it unless another group takes over the translation from scratch.

dang :/ well i hope they get that license..

I'm not so sure now that they have a partnership with MangaGamer. If they decide to licence it, it's possible. And for the moment, no, there are no translators working on it.

It's all over...

...these statements.. It's evident that there'll be no US release for Da Capo III and ef-Later tale..

OH GOD..WHY?

Ef is not a problem, The First Tale is just the first part of ef - a fairy tale of the two and the later tale is the second part of the same game, just download it from here and play it with NoNameLosers Patch, Mangagamer's version only has less censor on H-scenes, besides that, it's the same.

As for Da Capo III, it didn't sold well because it's boring, nothing interesting happens in the VN, I barely finished D.C 2.

It's all over...

...these statements.. It's evident that there'll be no US release for Da Capo III and ef-Later tale..

OH GOD..WHY?

Maybe for Da Capo III, but the are just finishing up Ef-Later Tale. I think there were technical problems and script insertion left.

Where is a place that i need to find otome wa bokunikoeshiteru 1-2 ......with well translated in eng?

The first Otome wa Boku is being beta-tested right now for MG and wont release for another couple months. The second one isn't translated yet, and no plans to translate it are in the works.

If you need to find the status of a VN go to The Visual Novel Database. If you can't find an English release on this site it means it's not translated or currently being translated.

Ef is not a problem, The First Tale is just the first part of ef - a fairy tale of the two and the later tale is the second part of the same game, just download it from here and play it with NoNameLosers Patch, Mangagamer's version only has less censor on H-scenes, besides that, it's the same.

As for Da Capo III, it didn't sold well because it's boring, nothing interesting happens in the VN, I barely finished D.C 2.

well i don't know if it will be translated, i wrote to the mangagamer's, they said currently they don't translate it and that there is no plan for it, anyway the da capo 1 is way better that the second or at least this is my opinion.

But isn't it only the kotori route of Plus Communication?

does this answer your question???

This is a fan disc of Kotori! You can enjoy all the Kotori episodes of “D.C.P.C.”, “D.C. White Season”, “D.C. After Seasons” and “Circus Disc -Christmas Days-”. Also, the adult version of “D.C.I.F.”, which was released on PS2, is included. Moreover, you can enjoy lovelove married life with Kotori!
Too much Kotori for me...

Same here but it was readable. There was even one good route but you can forget about the rest, if you aren't a kotori lover this is. I mean seriously, there are two christmas routes but you won't find any christmas atmosphere in them. Sucks ass.

I have a question in "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" Someone told me that this VN was originally on PSP.

So after the translated ver. is over does this mean that it would still be on psp only?

I hope I'm wrong