Who ever makes .iso torrents read this

Don't make .rar files from .iso files. .iso files are already 100% compressed and it wastes a ton of space and time decompressing them.

1. Download a .rar file

2. Extract it, goes into /temp

3. Copies from /temp into directory

4. Extracts the data from .iso file

You're copying the same data FOUR TIMES. Do everyone a favor and torrent .iso files.

Thank you for your time.

i don't see a problem doing all of this, we get the game anyways right?

if i can jump the stairs or simply walk it is the same thing, i will get to the bottom

Why are we having so many complains lately? Aren't you satisfied with getting the game, but you also want everything done for you?

Are you refering to the torrents on Eroge Download?

Ivan made them that way, so if a part isn't available on Downloadani you can still get that single part via torrent, and don't have to download the whole torrent again.

i don't see a problem doing all of this, we get the game anyways right?

if i can jump the stairs or simply walk it is the same thing, i will get to the bottom

Why are we having so many complains lately? Aren't you satisfied with getting the game, but you also want everything done for you?

It was bound to happen eventually Otame

Don't make .rar files from .iso files. .iso files are already 100% compressed and it wastes a ton of space and time decompressing them.

1. Download a .rar file

You're copying the same data FOUR TIMES. Do everyone a favor and torrent .iso files.

Thank you for your time.

that's the problem of those who make rar files... not yours...

just say it bluntly... you just want iso files instead of rar files from torrent... -_-

besides, it only takes a lot of time for old or slow computers...

If you want it fast, use Windows 7 OS, increase your PC's ventilation, then OVERCLOCK it... if you don't know what I mean, Overclocking a processor will make it 2-4 times faster, or even greater depending on your PC...

I should've stopped reading here, since you obviously have no clue about what you're talking about.

Let's take School Days HQ torrent for example. Uncompressed data is 12,5GB. Compressed is 9GB. In total there are a bit over 13k downloads of .torrent file. Since we can safetely assume that vast majority of people who download torrent file, complete the data download, that means providing compressed torrent download saved about 45,500 gigabytes of data that doesn't have to be downloaded and seeded. It's also literally hundreds of hours in total saved for people with slow connections, since they get their games 25% faster, than having to download uncompressed data.

1. Download a .rar file

Thank you for your time.

1. "downloading" isn't copying

3. Files are moved not copied from temp folder, assuming you extract to the same partition. Read a bit about inodes to find out why it takes literally miliseconds and absolutely no computing power

4. .iso files are meant to be mounted into virtual drive, not copied from them

I should've stopped reading here, since you obviously have no clue about what you're talking about.

Let's take School Days HQ torrent for example. Uncompressed data is 12,5GB. Compressed is 9GB. In total there are a bit over 13k downloads of .torrent file. Since we can safetely assume that vast majority of people who download torrent file, complete the data download, that means providing compressed torrent download saved about 45,500 gigabytes of data that doesn't have to be downloaded and seeded. It's also literally hundreds of hours in total saved for people with slow connections, since they get their games 25% faster, than having to download uncompressed data.

1. "downloading" isn't copying

3. Files are moved not copied from temp folder, assuming you extract to the same partition. Read a bit about inodes to find out why it takes literally miliseconds and absolutely no computing power

4. .iso files are meant to be mounted into virtual drive, not copied from them

And that will most likely shut him up for good

Got to admit Temp is being a bit ungrateful, Ivan is putting a lot of time to get all these Visual Novels available for download, so what if it not just an ordinary .iso, who cares!? In the end you get what you wanted, doesn't matter if it takes a bit longer right?

well.. I think just having a torrent is lucky enough..

torrent is the easiest way to download..

so even if the file on torrent were compressed 1000 times...

i'll still download them with torrent instead of

DDL (direct download link)

yup u r almost right agreed..

yo.. long time no see, @MARE NADESHIKO ..

never even though u'll also be here =,=lll