Your Waifu of the Month (september ed)

I can't believe this thread actually died.

Im gonna try to start a different one for each month.

Since the wife people will most likly choose is a fictional character I don't care how many times the same one is taken.

I'm not updateing the original post with everyone's choice.

Please do say what book, vn, anime...ect she/he (for any girls who would like to join or if you just swing that way) and try to attach a pic

Mine is and always (for the forseeable future) be:

Kaede (Elfen Leid) (NOT Lucy and NOT Nyuu)

Kaede_Elfen_Lied_by_Syn_Ranger.png

Mashiro Mito, Tayutama ... surprised eh?

And does this mean that I've to post every month the same comment?

I mean mashiro is my lifetime waifu.

Why the hell does OneManArmy love Mashiro?

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

I'll just quote myself.

77da42e3e99a698ab6da8ea832422d6d.jpg

mashiro.jpg

Edited by OneManArmy