What is your bad habit and weird behavior?

My bad habit. (I don't know if anyone actually has post this 'kind-ish' of thread but still i don't see any of it though.)

1. Smoking (*smoking*)

2. Spending money to much.

Weird Behavior.

1. Love my sis (Not a Siscon!)

2. Crazy about VN! (We are weird anyway OneManArmy approves!)

I love to ask a question than answer's, I don't know why but it was my weird behavior since i was caught in accident with my lil sis, i suffered a trauma (I'm still afraid of driving any other vehicles) i can't even think what's gonna happen into my sister (She's ok!) for almost a year's and after that i starting to read's VNs which is sometimes it's just so many answer there - i'm not gonna continue..

Edited by Kyokuza

You guys wanna know what's weird about me? Seriously, like I would know. I'm the most normal person ever, at least in my eyes. Anyway, everybody's telling me that I'm a social person but I'm not really interested in friends and stuff. You know, I'm good with starting a discussion or talking to strangers but I can't bring myself to deepen the bounds, or whatever you call it. It's like a unsocial person with social traits...yeah...

You guys wanna know what's weird about me? Seriously, like I would know. I'm the most normal person ever, at least in my eyes. Anyway, everybody's telling me that I'm a social person but I'm not really interested in friends and stuff. You know, I'm good with starting a discussion or talking to strangers but I can't bring myself to deepen the bounds, or whatever you call it. It's like a unsocial person with social traits...yeah...

I get a really nostalgic vibe reading this, But at any rate i think this is my first though about reading this, Him/Her can accept people (around them) but can't accept him/herself . (it just my opinions)

Him/Her can accept people (around them) but can't accept him/herself

Nah, you're totally wrong, it's actually the other way around. I don't care that much about other people opinions or the common sense because they tend to be stupid/biased. So yeah, I know what I want, I know who I am and I definitely accept myself for being a mashiro worshiper. And the reason for not having any motiviation when it comes to friends is probably my past where I was mocked like a trashcan. ANYWAY, weird people are the best, just sayin.

i purposely like to be by myself because that's how much of a loner i am :/

and as a bad habit id say it be the internetz lol

hey i kinda tend to be a loner too ,i dont really much like being in large groups so i try to stay away if possible

also , i usually use the net when im bored , bad habit of mine i think , always checking on updates on animes or VNs.

Nah, you're totally wrong, it's actually the other way around. I don't care that much about other people opinions or the common sense because they tend to be stupid/biased. So yeah, I know what I want, I know who I am and I definitely accept myself for being a mashiro worshiper. And the reason for not having any motiviation when it comes to friends is probably my past where I was mocked like a trashcan. ANYWAY, weird people are the best, just sayin.

Well said and i just venturing into an 'new world' i guess.

a bad habit of mine is to care too much or too little ive lost a few friends doing either its just a pain in the end when they complain

i dont think i have any weird behavior apart from shadowing people when i walk with them its just something i did never wanting to stick out or be the center of attention

Well, a bad habit of mine is since several years to bite my finger nails..

And a weird behavior of mine is that I see way too much in people's expressions,

wether it may be chat or not, and think at the slightest things that a person might dislike me or even hate me..

That usually ends up in me not caring for someone anymore and ignoring them then..

What is weird about me? I have multiple personalities, like how when you shine white light through a prism. The different colors all show through but they are still apart of the same light source, i.e. it's always "me" but different colors of "me".

Most of the time I feel normal, somtimes I don't understand the world (seriously, I don't understand people or compassion, or even love/hate, like I see that somewhere in the world was hit by a huge natural disaster and I don't feel compassion, i think "well sucks for them").

Somtimes I feel like killing somone (not just any random person either, I have a hit list in my head).

Basically I'm similar to the one girl in Kokoro Connect who changes her personality to fit the situation, only I don't do it voluntarily.

As for bad habits, I don't clean my room and I spend too much money

Edited by warrof

Bad habits:

-I bite my fingernails

-I don't take showers unless I know I'm going out of the house

-I always procrastinate

-I spend lots of money on games

-I chuff a lot

-I'm terrible at getting up in the morning

-I never do homework unless it's graded

Weird habits:

-I crack my neck a lot

-I talk to myself whenever no-one's around and when people are around I talk to myself silently

-I take notes on graph paper

-I almost always sleep nude

Bad habits:

-I bite my fingernails

-I don't take showers unless I know I'm going out of the house

-I always procrastinate

-I spend lots of money on games

-I chuff a lot

-I'm terrible at getting up in the morning

-I never do homework unless it's graded

Weird habits:

-I crack my neck a lot

-I talk to myself whenever no-one's around and when people are around I talk to myself silently

-I take notes on graph paper

-I almost always sleep nude

Except for those last two, I do exactly the same. And I don't think any of it is weird or different.

And what exactly does "Chuff" mean?