after quite a few times looking at the lists I realized, there's no 3d eroges, mostly are 2d VN, wasnt 3d ones like artificial girl, sexy beach, biko, rumble rose, oppai slider, battle rapper, A-GA etc, are considered eroge too or not? well in the terms of story and gameplay wasnt as good as 2d ones tho and perhaps some are consider it boring, but at the terms of graphic.. well it's 3d and moving, it's all up to admin's decision then.

Na 3d "hentai" games aren't really eroge, you have some hybrids like love death 555 by teatime that is 3Dish and semi visual novel.

They aren't really eroge but maybe ivan could create a separate section for those kinda games, try asking him.

well they're definately not VN more to nukige I think (just known that word recently by reading other thread), so it wasnt considered eroge at all eh.. now I wondered how they called that type of H-game then, btw thx for the tips, I'll post some in the Suggestion section when I'm ready and found all my 3d collection which scattered all over the world.

Dunno if it's just me but doesn't 3D destroy the awesomeness of anime characters? In my eyes they should stay 2D, just because of selfish reasons.

well they're not based from anime tho and most of the games, doesnt have any noticeable story at all, and anime chara's got their awesomeness from their story right? so dont worry OMA, U're not the only one.

perhaps just as cael said it wasnt considered an eroge and should be put in different dimension from 2d VN/eroge/anime whew I got this feeling that 3d h-games wasnt as popular as 2d games although the real world has come into 3d era