999: Nine Hours, Nine Person, Nine Doors

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉 Kyokugen Dasshutsu Ku Jikan Ku Nin Kyū no Tobira?, lit. "Extreme Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors") is an adventure game developed by Chunsoft and published in Japan by Spike on December 10, 2009, and in North America by Aksys Games on November 16, 2010. The game's design team was led by Kotaro Uchikoshi, who is also the writer of the acclaimed visual novel Ever 17: The Out of Infinity.[1] A novel based on the game has also been released, with a slightly different plot.

(Have guys plays this VN? and if you do gimme your thought about it)

My thought about this game was another fantastic VN's i read so far it's my 2nd in the list.

Edited by Kyokuza
This was an amazing game. I still don't have all the endings, but I've logged 30-40 hours easy on it. I even took notes and plotted out the ending flowchart. I've never used a walkthrough; I felt it would spoil the game. I am so looking forward to the sequel.

Did you get the true ending??

I sat with it for two days, completely glued to the story. IT HAD A MYSTERY Y'SEE, GOTTA SOLVE THE MYSTERY.

Well actually, that night between those two days, I had trouble sleeping. But not just because of the mystery and my mind wandering around it, oooooh no. It was also the feeling of horror. The game actually scared me that night, making me abit paranoid. It likes to tease you with hints of what's actually happening, aswell as going into extreme detail with the blood and gore. Oh and let's not forget the haunting music.

These kinds of stories are great. They're a joy for the mind.

• 4 months later...

This Visual Novel blew my freaken mind for the first time. I even had chills at what certain things were said. took me about a week for all the ending. I freaken loved it. I doubt anything can blow my mind like this again. since i normally can figure things out before hand, which does kill the joy abit. I bought the Sequal. I wonder if I will have the same reaction.

This Visual Novel blew my freaken mind for the first time. I even had chills at what certain things were said. took me about a week for all the ending. I freaken loved it. I doubt anything can blow my mind like this again. since i normally can figure things out before hand, which does kill the joy abit. I bought the Sequal. I wonder if I will have the same reaction.

For what I have seen and read (got the game when it was released), the sequel is as good as 999, and really exciting.