Kansen 4 ~The Day After ~

So i downloaded all 6 files from another site, Extract it and I end up with a .mdf and .mds file. So I random pick one and Use daemon tool to run it and had my heart set on playing it.. I can't understand the install options because its all ?'s. So I wing it and get it to install by clicking the top option. It goes to 100% and trys to make me instal Direct X 9, but I have 11 on my computer and it fails. I run the game and it takes me to the main menu. But when I hit Game Start it goes to a black screen like its going to start and crashes saying " Kasne4.exe has stopped working (A problem has caused it to stop working)" Any suggestions?

Do you have japanese locale enabled? That probably isn't the issue, but you never know. Try completely uninstalling it/deleting it from your system - change locale to japanese - reinstall the game. If the problem still persists, try to run the game in compatibility mode. Right click on the .exe and run in compatibility mode for windows xp.