Sharin no Kuni error

Close enough.

I'm not sure what it says, but maybe you're playing it without the nodvd patch applied. That means you need to have the .iso mounted while playing the game. Or if you don't want to have the .iso mounted, you can apply the nodvd patch.

Try applying this in your game installation folder.

Let me know if that works.

Close enough.

I'm not sure what it says, but maybe you're playing it without the nodvd patch applied. That means you need to have the .iso mounted while playing the game. Or if you don't want to have the .iso mounted, you can apply the nodvd patch.

Try applying this in your game installation folder.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks mounting the installer worked, but I still downloaded the file just in case, you've been a helping me from the start, what would I do without you.

really, thanks..hahaha :)

Thanks mounting the installer worked, but I still downloaded the file just in case, you've been a helping me from the start, what would I do without you.

really, thanks..hahaha :)

Yeah, you can either leave the .iso mounted or if you apply that patch in the installation folder, you can leave it unmounted. Totally up to you. Have fun with one of great VNs :p