Seriously thats the end? Fortune Arterial

I finished the end of kirihas route (well almost I just got to the part after the credits after the master talks so maybe my problem is addressed there I'll check tomorrow but......

Why the hell doesnt kouhei ever once think "Hey! erika iori you both are really chill people make me a servant so I can stay with kiriha!!!! among other things this bothered me the most. its not even happy because shes going to forget him in the end...

Wow, ultimate face palm on my part. Read Kiriha as Erika. Anyways

[spoiler=kiriha]Yeah, it was a pretty bittersweet ending. Might be a bit depressing once you know what will happen. Then again, maybe this is the best possible path for Kouhei.. living together and forever sounds kind of...boring? Or maybe you can think of an ending in your head where he becomes a servant later on

I mean yea but Personally, Living forever with 2 great friends and a girl you love that much i think eternity will be just fine. but by not doing that he essentially screws her like oh my bad in another 100 years which is like no time at all ill die and you are alone forever

whatever, favorite route so far is shiro :) kiriha is second, would be much closer if the end wasnt so meh

Edited by Solemncollector