I had just downloaded the torrent for demo purposes, and honestly, it is pretty fun. For those who don't know, Miasmata is an Action, Adventure, Indie, and I guess a bit of horror from the atmosphere, game.

Here is a link to it on Steam:

Miasmata on Steam

I honestly dont know what else to say yet, since I literally just started playing. It is kind of creepy. My friend said think of Dear Esther and Amnesia, and you have this in a way I guess. Never seen nor played Dear Esther, so I do not know what elements it has. But when you have your settings on high, in which it starts you out on, just looking at the water threw me in my water love fit from how it looks. I also voiced the protag a bit and a note, along with my notebook for fun. It honestly is pretty fun if you do that, since from what I played so far, again, only played the beginning, it is devoid of any voicing. Also, from looking at one gameplay video, it seems you can do a number of pretty good things, for example, the last thing I saw before I went to play on the video was that you can do cartography for your map, which I find pretty cool.

So, if anyone is interested, why not download a torrent for a quick demo and see where that goes? I honestly am loving it, even though it may not have the best models of things, nor graphics, just the scenery makes it feel awesome.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It looks pretty interesting actually, based on the screenshots and what you're saying. Seems to be something that I'd like. And I for one haven't heard of it until now, so thanks for posting this.

And yes, it's probably quite a decent game when it comes to immersion.

... But... No time for it right now. There are just so many friggin' games and VNs that needs to be played/read as it is.