Monster Girl Quest Issue.

I've looked pretty much everywhere, and the only solution I can find is to make sure your non-unicode language is set to Japanese.

If that's not the problem, I also found this. Seems kind of silly (borderline retarded in some parts), but it might do the trick.

————————————————————-

For people that have the bug in the game that a message that says:

————————————————————-

099.txt line:81603

1 savoff

1 lsp 107, “:a;system\logo.bmp”,79,100

> bg “bg\bg001.bmp

————————————————————-

Or something else.

————————————————————-

The first thing you can do is to download the files and then extract them into a folder with a specific extraction order. Mine was to extract the game files in this order:

————————————————————-

Part 3 then part 1 trough 3

————————————————————-

Then I started the game before installing the English patch and played the start with Ilias slowly (letting every word appear completely in the text box) until I got the error message. Then I shut the game down and extracted the English patch into the game directory(map) I then started the game and pressed “new game” button and went trough the Ilias part slowly letting each line finish before going to the next “page” and when I came into the village I could skip all the text and just rage click on the text and go to the next “page”

————————————————————-

Well at least that fixed the problem for me

————————————————————-

Duplicate of the original I created

————————————————————-

Edited by Wojo
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/ZaneUchihaa/Error_zpsbeac7fdb.png

The image speaks for itself. Anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: I should probably note that this is part 1 not part 2 (just wanted to clarify)

Thank you for the reply, it's not a unicode problem as mine is almost always on japanese (and it is even so atm) i'll try the second solution and see if it works.

That link Gerard posted brought up some good points. Since nothing is working, your best bet is back up your saves and then reinstall. Don't download it from the same place, though. I used this version without any troubles when I played through it.

Thanks for the link but uh.. This is a torrent for part 2 xD

Come to think of it i did apply another patch to the original english patch that fixed the word wrapping. (i'm a relatively speedy reader and the word wrapping issues were annoyingly slowing me down) i'd hate to think that i was able to fix one issue while producing another by adding it.

Since the error is probably caused by the patch itself, I think all you've to do is get past that particular part in the un-patched version, save, then copy paste the save into the saves folder of your patched version.

This appears to have fixed the problem, i saved after i had beaten the dragon and loaded it after i had applied the patches again and no Error. Thank-you Gerard :D and you too Wojo for providing a good link.

Edited by Jjredster