Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic

a recommended read to anyone that is interested to laugh and cry (maybe)

different sorts of characters include Aladdin, Alibaba and even Simbad for some reason but still a funny manga to read

even on its current part of the story a lot of things can still develope in the world they are in

Synopsis:

Aladdin, the primary protagonist, is traveling a desert land, with a magic flute that summons a djinn named Ugo. The djinn has a huge and muscular body, but cannot remove his head from the flute, giving him a headless appearance and frequently causing even people he is trying to rescue to mistake him for a monster. The two meet Alibaba, a seemingly aloof young man who is trying to get rich, and together they explore a nearby treasure-filled dungeon. Aladdin and Alibaba eventually become true friends, along with Morgiana, a slave girl from a distant land that they free from her master. Together, the three encounter other djinn along their masters, and are forced to take sides in an imminent conflict that will decide the fate of the entire world.

Links:

Here

try it its fun

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love the Arabian Nights and I know anime isnt always what it advertises *COUGHrebornCOUGH* but Magi seems like something really interesting and its pretty popular but I just hope it doesnt butcher the Arabian Nights. Not like that would stop me from reading it.