Before I go any further with Period... (Spoilers WANTED!!)

Hi, I've been thinking about joining this forum for a while (been a erogedownload/erogegames user for a couple of years or so), but I never got around to it until now. Maybe I'll introduce myself properly later, but right now I have a pressing issue that forces me to finally break through my wall of laziness/embarrassment and start discussing the particulars of eroge with my fellow fans.

So I started on Period by Littlewitch lately. So far, I've only completed 2 routes, Tsuzumi's and Miyu's. Overall, I've enjoyed it quite a bit. I like the art style, the characters, the writing, the voice acting, etc. But, I can't help but feel there is something very important missing from those certain scenes, and would like to know if the rest of such scenes are the same. To put it bluntly, are there any tits to be seen here?

I've already decided to continue playing through the rest of the routes for the reasons I mentioned, but I'd like to know ahead of time whether I should stop getting my boob hopes up every time a sex scene starts. The letdown is somewhat upsetting.

Also, if it turns out that my fears are correct, I would like to get some opinions from other eroge enthusiasts as to why Period would be made in such a way. As in, what's the appeal of a totally titless eroge, from a sexual perspective?

As for me, I also totally enjoy all-ages romance VNs (Clannad is a masterpiece of fiction imho), as well as VNs that don't even focus on romance in the first place (Higurashi). And when it comes to the adults-only variety, I have no problem with boobs ranging from tiny to medium to all the way up to "really big, but not quite ridiculously, unrealistically big", although I have been gravitating toward the small end of the spectrum lately.

But regardless of size, isn't actually getting to see the boobs an extremely important feature of any eroge aimed at heterosexual males? I can understand throwing in some clothed sex for variety, but is there really a demand for a game that has full-on sex scenes but doesn't show you even a single nipple, ever? Or does "I like girls with small boobs" actually mean "Boobs aren't important to me" or "I don't even really like boobs" for some guys? I'm kind of curious now.

Anyhow, thank you for having me in your forum, and I look forward to your input.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm actually playing Period as well. I'm not so sure about the answer to your question as to whether any of the h-scenes actually show tits or not. I know Oyari (the artist) definitely does in his other works. I understand that it might not work that well for the actual ero scenes for the people that care about that stuff. Being that I don't care about ero scenes and skip them most of the time, it doesn't bother me at all. It seems like in the fandisc to Period that he definitely shows the tits for the girls there.

Edited by desi
typo
Sawatari Aoi route. Try playing her route next to confirm it.

Hey, you're right. I now have only 2 routes left to complete (Yukina and Koto), and it seems that this game is about 50/50 in that regard. It was just the luck of the draw that the first couple routes I played gave me the wrong impression. So I guess my whole big rant there was unnecessary, haha.

in the fandisc to Period

I will definitely check that out when I'm done with the main game. Thanks for the info, guys.

I will definitely check that out when I'm done with the main game. Thanks for the info, guys.

Only thing is that it's not translated. The translator translated the short mini-disc scenario, but not the fandisc. Enjoy though.