Minna Daisuki Missing Children.

I seem to be missing children for the following heroines: Otohime (the idol) Roboko (the robot) and that one princess with the blonde hair Sylphietta or something. I've gotten everyone else completed but i can't figure out those three. i'm also missing CG's for these three. Everytime i unlock them and head home it won't let me fill up the love meter. but the love meter is there it says 0% what gives. Yet it's fine when i go straight to baby making... odd. Yep thats exactly what the problem was v.v

Edited by Jjredster

The 3 heroines is add-on characters that was later patched into the original game. Therefore they don't have an ending, and you can't fill the love meter the normal way.

You've to use the baby making option, every time you did that the love meter will increase by 2-3%. You don't need to fill it to 100%, if you've succeSSfully impregnated them in the mini-game, the love meter will be maxed automatically. However, since they don't have an ending of their own, all you get out of it are just the children. (Roboko daughter is very powerful, though.)