RWBY by Mounty Oum - Rooster Teeth Productions

PLEASE TRY WATCHING THE TRAILERS!!!

"Red" Trailer

"White" Trailer

"Black" Trailer

"Yellow" Trailer

If you don't know how Mounty Oum is google him or something but if you have watched Dead Fantasy(Final Fatasy and Dead or Alive crossover) on youtube then he was the one who made it

RWBY is his new so called 'western style anime' and i have to say that its pretty damn good and he is being supported by a company called Rooster Teeth

I won't really care if you ignore this or not i just want to help promote their show so that it gets more coverage and (possibly) fans and if your interested they just released the first ever episode of the series at their site

Rooster Teeth RWBY Episode 1 - Ruby Rose

This "Anime" is mediocre if anything. The voice acting is GOD AWFUL, I mean its like they asked there best friends "Hey wanna voice act in my animation series?" and that is what they did considering is Rooster teeth. And the plot so is so generic (so far). I wouldn't be surprised if all these guy's watched for anime was a bunch of shonen's, not like thats a bad thing but its definitely not a positive thing at all. The only thing I can give this show is its Music (which I love ALLOT) and the fighting. Mounty is pretty amazing when it comes to fighting.

Honestly I dont hate the show but its definitely no where near ACTUAL anime standards. Il watch it since Mounty is animating but other than I can honestly say Naruto is better than this.

This "Anime" is mediocre if anything. The voice acting is GOD AWFUL, I mean its like they asked there best friends "Hey wanna voice act in my animation series?" and that is what they did considering is Rooster teeth. And the plot so is so generic (so far). I wouldn't be surprised if all these guy's watched for anime was a bunch of shonen's, not like thats a bad thing but its definitely not a positive thing at all. The only thing I can give this show is its Music (which I love ALLOT) and the fighting. Mounty is pretty amazing when it comes to fighting.

Honestly I dont hate the show but its definitely no where near ACTUAL anime standards. Il watch it since Mounty is animating but other than I can honestly say Naruto is better than this.

I agree with you Geass. I'm only watching it for the animation and all. The story was pretty much predictable in the first ep, and some stuff were, in my opinion, dragged out from a kids show.

Also hands up for the music in this series, pretty cool ones in there \o/