If my heart had wings CG gallery question

I noticed that for some reason only 2 of the 4 cgs I've unlocked can actually be made full screen in the cg gallery, is there a reason for this? My best guess is that you need every version of the CG but no way of confirming that. Worth noting that I have the restoration patch installed.

CG Gallery is messed up ATM. Since you have the MoeNovel version of the game, several CG's image slots have been removed (H-Scenes, and whatnot)

You'll also notice that as you unlock more CG's they wont have matching thumbnails, and once you unlock all CG's you'll be able to review all of the H-Scenes

(as they come before the non H ones) but some images will become impossible to see since there are are not enough slots to view them.

a fix for this is unlikely unless translators make their patch compatible with the JAP version.

if you don't mind this drawback then stick to the MN version, if not then wait and see if they release a patch for JAP version.