If My Heart Had Wings- Characters?

After I started playing in the beginning of the game, an Error pops up every time I talk to the girls. The Error doesn't do much excepts renders me from seeing them. So whenever I am talking to them it, it only shows the background image.

Error.jpg

Any suggestions?

hmmm. What version of the game are you using? Moenovel version or Jap version?

If you're using jap version ----> the current translation patch doesn't work for that version (download moenovel's instead and apply the patch to that one)

If you're using moenovel's version ------> likely a corrupt/incomplete patch install. Uninstall everything and remove patch files from install folder, then reinstall again and apply patch again

NOTE: Remember to be PATIENT while the patch applies itself (it takes 10 minutes or so to install. Leave it there, go make dinner, read, watch tv, go for a stroll... once you return it should be finished) and don't close the CMD window until you're PROMPTED: "press any key to continue"

NOTE 2: don't install the game in program files x86, make sure you install on C:

hope this helps, cheers :3

Thanks for the Help~

I assume the MoeNovel Ver. is the also the one(?) from erogedownload since I got it from there haha.

I followed the steps which turned out to be better since I was able to successfully apply the patch, receiving the BKP files, but, sadly it didn't change the problem.

Things I did:

UNinstall

Reinstall

Move MoeNovel Folder to C:

Copy the patch over to folder

Execute the apply_diff

Test Play

Result:

"Seeing a gold coin on the ground from a far, turns out to be a penny" feeling

Addition Info: Also when I ran the program, the "MoeNovel" didn't show and went straight to the title. Don't know if this meaning anything though..

Any more suggestions?

Edited by Bishop
Thanks for the Help~

I assume the MoeNovel Ver. is the also the one(?) from erogedownload since I got it from there haha.

I followed the steps which turned out to be better since I was able to successfully apply the patch, receiving the BKP files, but, sadly it didn't change the problem.

Things I did:

UNinstall

Reinstall

Move MoeNovel Folder to C:

Copy the patch over to folder

Execute the apply_diff

Test Play

Result:

"Seeing a gold coin on the ground from a far, turns out to be a penny" feeling

Addition Info: Also when I ran the program, the "MoeNovel" didn't show and went straight to the title. Don't know if this meaning anything though..

Any more suggestions?

Check your installation folder and look for this file: Rio.arc.bkp

if you've got that file then the patch was applied correctly.

Launch the game via AdvHD application (that one is also in the installation folder)

it will launch a small config utility for resolution and graphics. Click OK then the game will start.

if you're not seeing this config utility then something went wrong with installation or patching

also there's no moenovel screen before game launches, at least none that I remember.

Check your installation folder and look for this file: Rio.arc.bkp

if you've got that file then the patch was applied correctly.

Launch the game via AdvHD application (that one is also in the installation folder)

it will launch a small config utility for resolution and graphics. Click OK then the game will start.

if you're not seeing this config utility then something went wrong with installation or patching

also there's no moenovel screen before game launches, at least none that I remember.

Ahh I finally got it to work. I had to put it in Japan Locale from some reason haha...I feel dumb.

But nevertheless, Thanks for the info and help~ The way I install it, I might had problems later haha. o u o

Edited by Bishop