Higurashi Onikakushi-hen demo with full PS2 patch (voice, CGs + fan translation)

Yup, first thread I've ever made in this section.

Higurashi Onikakushi-hen demo (= the entire first arc, but no more) with a full PS2 patch - voices, CGs, and even a fan translation that seems to be a lot better than MangaGamers translation...

Yes, this is a thing that exists. Or at the very least it has existed at some point. On a site that I'll link below (THERE ARE SPOILERS ON THAT SITE - notcliche.com), you could download it some years ago. However there were some legal issues and the links have been taken down. I have not been able to find working links anywhere else yet.

What it looks and sounds like:

Pause the video before it finishes completely. Otherwise you will almost certainly get some spoilerish suggested videos at the end.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you get spoiled by it now, it's your fault. OBVIOUSLY don't go to the actual youtube adress yourself either, or you'll be in a fucking spoiler minefield.

A site where you could get it from at some point:

[spoiler=Higurashi Kai] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni – Onikakushi-hen Translation + Voice and PS2 CG!? @ NotCliche

So... if anyone who has watched/read Higurashi already would like to help me track down this awesome little thing, then I'd be sooooo happy. It's just the first arc of the VN, but the first arc happens to be really really good. So to read it now with voices and all the CGs... yep, that would be wonderful.

If you have not already finished Higurashi, then it would probably be best if you didn't go looking around for it cause you'll most likely get spoiled along the way somehow. Probably...