Little Busters Ex!

So I'm not sure what in doing wrong now, I just finished the refrain route (was really good) and way to do the Ex routes but I know the patch won't automatically allow me to do that.

It said to clear the save data or relocate and then answer YES to the secret if the world question. I've done all that but the questions never came up?

Any ideas on what in doing wrong? I went as far as deleting and re installing the game

You want to do the EX routes, right? I just want to make sure that you know that they aren't translated at the moment in the patch that is out. So you'll be playing them in Japanese. I'm pretty certain you have to play without the English patch to access it then since they're locked out otherwise.

I don't mind I know my fair share, but I hear all you needed to do was answer yes, to the "do you know the secret of the world" question, and I think I answered that question when I first played the game, but I sit know how to get to it again

I don't mind I know my fair share, but I hear all you needed to do was answer yes, to the "do you know the secret of the world" question, and I think I answered that question when I first played the game, but I sit know how to get to it again

Don't you just start a new game?