Yumina the Ethereal

Ok i got a problem, i cant beat the second E.D. Carrier because it seems that his self repair is bugged.

He uses it twice in a turn and it isn't using up so he can do it infinite times. If you know a fix for it or a way around pleas tell me.

Edited by Pasa
"There’s a skill called “Null Silencer” that cancels continuous skills."

Apparently that's the answer.

I know of that skill but because he uses self repair twice in a turn i can only stop one of it and also i can use Null Silencer only 10 times while he can use his self repair infinite times.

I know of that skill but because he uses self repair twice in a turn i can only stop one of it and also i can use Null Silencer only 10 times while he can use his self repair infinite times.

there's also chain stasis and hydroblast. Chain stasis normally stops a chain attack/buff till the end of turn so you shouldn't have to use more than a single counter skill.

p.s. Nice avatar, Nayuta chibi

like helvetica said use hydroblast and chain stasis

keep your timing right, and always check, what the carrier's next move...

just incase set your move to trigger it's blast skill... in order to save your last blast skill to cancel the carrier's skill...