Loren The Amazon Princess

Go th the Winter Wolves website and download the demo then use the Winter Wolves howler to activate it with any e-mail.

That method works for all the Winter Wolves games, but if you still cant make it work i will find you a download link for the activated game.

Go th the Winter Wolves website and download the demo then use the Winter Wolves howler to activate it with any e-mail.

That method works for all the Winter Wolves games, but if you still cant make it work i will find you a download link for the activated game.

Thanks, got it mostly to work i think! Winter Wolves howler only worked to register the expansion and not the original game tho. Needed another crack for registring the original game, which i couldn't find a working download for. But after some searching i think i found another solution that's implemented once you get to the end of the demo, so i'll see if it works when i get to that point.

Got to the end of the demo and turns out the method i was suggested didn't work, so im gonna need the original crack i belive (as said, activating the expansion with winter wolves howler worked fine). So if anyone has a link to the crack for the original game, or a cracked game i would appriciate it!

Ok then First, download the demo here: Loren Amazon Princess fantasy turn based RPG game with romances

Then, replace the persistent file with this one: LAPECN

Yay, got it to work, thanks alot Pasa!

If anyone else wants to try the game, it's worth noting that the persistent file is supposed to go in the application data folder for renpy/Loren_Amazon_Princess, and that the application data folder is hidden per default in windows (which certantly didn't take me 45 mins to figure out...).

A little point to remember. If people have tried the demo and want the game, and they can afford it, then they should buy it. Pirating from big companies may be seen as fine, but it's definitely not cool to pirate from Indies just because you want things for free. And Loren's a pretty good game, so it's worth buying imo.

Carry on.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...