Translation of Haruhi PSP Game

I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned anywhere on this site, but there was/is a translation of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu for the PSP and the person leading the translation faded away a year or so ago. Not too sure if many people knew about or even cared that much. If anyone wants the link to his site Zarradeth's Domain | The Translation Of Haruhi Suzumiya (for the PSP) The translation itself got to 100% and he had just a few minor(?) things left I believe then this guy Soywiz disappeared and now the leader of the project disappeared as well. He might've been trollin' people not too sure though.

interesting. I've read all LN of haruhi suzumiya and watched the anime, and i must say, i very much enjoyed the series. I do not think this vn translator is serious when i read his posts

The good news is that, as some of you noticed, the translation was at 100% for sometime. That’s right, the text translation was actually complete! But, as you will see now, the translation meter is showing 0%. This is where the bad news comes in. We have lost the translation. The translated scripts and hacking work completed so far were housed on Soywiz’s laptop, which was stolen late last night. Authorities are mounting an investigation into the crime, but so far they haven’t found much- it looks like we won’t be seeing the laptop again…

whatever the case, it means we won't be getting a translation anytime soon. oh well. Thanks for sharing this

interesting. I've read all LN of haruhi suzumiya and watched the anime, and i must say, i very much enjoyed the series. I do not think this vn translator is serious when i read his posts

whatever the case, it means we won't be getting a translation anytime soon. oh well. Thanks for sharing this

If you read above that he stated that the robbery was indeed a April Fool's Joke...